𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Y/n:
Time went by and school was over.
Mi-hi and me accompany Ji-won to Jungwon's house, where she's having a date with him.
"Just be yourself. He likes you a lot" I say.
"Do I look good?" Ji-won asks nervous.
"You look awesome, girl! You're stunning and slaying like always!" I say.
She smiles and nods.
"Here we are" Mi-hi says, as we arrived at his house.
"Fighting!" Me and Mi-hi say at the same time.
We hug her as a good bye and leave her alone.
"I hope they become a couple today" Mi-hi says.
"Same"

Mi-hi and me wanted to go to my house, but she had to go home, so she drove home by bus.
I go to my favorite park to read a bit. I love it here. The flowers are so pretty and my favorite tree with all those pink and white flowers is here. The sunset also looks just so beautiful. I'm reading and reading and didn't even noticed what happened around me. Suddenly someone hugs me tightly from behind. I scare myself, but I immediately could feel by the hands and arms that it's Sunoo.
"Sunoo! Yah! You scared me so much!"
He laughs a bit and sits next to me.
He looks at me smiling.
"What are you doing here?" I ask chuckling.

"I wanted to meet you so badly today, so I went to your house. Your mom told me that you went to the park and now I'm here"
I chuckle. His smile is so cute...
"I love your smile so much" I say.
He gets shy and hides his face in his hands.
"Yah! Don't compliment me! You know it makes me shy..." he says pouting.

Such a cutie...

He looks up again.
"Oh! What are you reading?"
He takes my book.
"It's a romantic book"
"Mh...you love those. Just like me" he says smiling and hands me my book again.
"Yeah...why do you wanted to see me?" I ask.

Sunoo:
Why I wanted to see you?
Because I like you. I like your smile and want to see it all the time. Your voice warms up my heart so much and your eyes look so pretty, while your smile makes me melt.

How should I tell her?
How should I tell her, that she gives me butterflies?
How should I tell her, that I'm soft for her?
How should I tell her, that I'm in love with her, since the day I met her?

I will never forget this day. The day she started to be close with me...
The first day I saw her, her looks almost blended me! She's so incredibly beautiful!
And then she started to be close with me and just 1-2 years after I fell in love with her.
I just...I don't have the urge to tell her.
We're just best friends.
She's such a cutie and I love her.
I love every single inch of her. Every hug, every smile, every stare, every cuddle time, every touch, every talk, every habit...I love everything about her. I enjoy every second with her. And I always will. I always will enjoy the time with her. I will enjoy it now, today, tomorrow, the day after, the day day after and even the day day day after. Just for ever.

How long should I keep this to myself? My parents, my sister and Jake hyung are the only ones who know about this.

"Sunoo?" I hear her voice.
"Huh?"
"Are you okay, Sun? You zoomed out"
She takes my hand and looks at me worried.
I smile at her.
"I'm fine! Don't worry, sunshine! I'm completely okay!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Really?"
"Mhm"
"Really sure?"
"Yes"
"Really really sure?"
I nod.
"Really really really really sure sure?"
"Yes, I am"
"Okay"

"Haven't you asked me a question?" I ask.
"Oh! Yes, I did. Why do you wanted to see me again?"
"Ah, because I love spending time with my best friend!"
"That's cute..Hey, do you want to have a sleepover at my house today? It's Friday today, so we could spend the whole weekend together!" She says.
"Yes! I would love to!"
She shakes her legs in excitement.
"Yay!! Then, let's go! We get your things!"

-Timeskip-

We're in her room now, having some tea talk while listening to our favorite music. I put a face mask on her face and now she's doing the same with me, while we're talking about Myung-hee.
"Like- god, I hate her so much" she says.
"Same"
"Okay...I'm done!" She says.
I look into the mirror.
"We look so cute! Let's take a picture!" I say.
"Yes!"
We both go to her mirror and did some pics, while wearing a matching hairband and matching face mask.

Suddenly our favorite song is playing.
I gasp and we both look at each other.
"Come on, let's sing!"
I pull her by her wrist in the middle of her room. We take her remotes as microphones and start to sing to the song.
Even while singing her voice sounds angelic..
She looks so beautiful....
I can't help it, but stare at her.

I have an idea.

Y/n:
Sunoo walks up to me and takes the remote away from me. I look at him confused, but then he took my hands and started to dance with him. We chuckle a lot, but it's so fun. He turns me while dancing, which makes us chuckle even more. Suddenly he take me in his arms and hold me down. He looks down at me while holding me. We stare into each others eyes, as the song starts to end. He holds my hands tightly.

Why am I feeling so weird right now? My hands are sweating and his stares are making me nervous.

"You're eyes are so pretty" he says.

This...this compliment...

My hands sweat so much, that I just fell down on the floor and he falls next to me on the floor. We both laugh.
"We're so stupid" he says.
"We are" 
We laugh till the timer ends and we take off our face masks.
We did our skincare and talked till it was night.

-Next Morning-

I wake up after hearing a knock. Wow, I actually had some sleep...

My sleeping schedule is literally shitty, so I'm never sleeping. Well, either I don't sleep at all, or I sleep all day. But mostly I just never sleep.

"Yes?" I say tiredly.
My mom enters the room.
"Good Morning. I don't want to wake you two up, but we're going to the supermarket. I just wanted you to know, so you don't have to worry. Do you need anything?" She asks.
"Mh..no.."
"And Sunoo?"
"Mh mh" he hums.
"Okay. Then, good Bye"
"Bye"
She leave my room. I rub my eyes are bit and realize, that I'm laying in his arms. That's why it feels so warm. He's literally a sun. Even his cuddles are warm.
"Morning, Sunoo" I say.
"Mh..good morning" he says in his deep and sleepy morning voice.
His arms are wrapping them self tighter around my body, while pulling me closer to his chest.
"Do you want to stand up?" I ask him.
"Just...Just 5 minutes..." he whispers.
I chuckle a bit.

He's so cute. He's even cute while being sleepy.

"I want coffee" I say.
"Okay..."
"Can I stand up?"
"No...I need your cuddles"
I smile and cuddle up to him.
A smile appears on his face, while his eyes are still closed all the time.
"You're so small" he says.
"Yah! I'm not even that small"
"But I'm taller then you, so you're small"
I sigh.

We stayed in this cuddle position for a while, but then stood up to go downstairs.
We ate some breakfast and I finally have my coffee.
I take a sip and put it on the kitchen counter.
I turn around to clean the kitchen.
"Should I help you?" He asks.
"No, I'm fine"
"Okay.."
After I cleaned the kitchen, I wanted to take another sip of my coffee, but it's empty. I look at Sunoo.
"Sunoo?"
He looks up.
"Yes, Y/n-ssi?"
"Did you drank my coffee?" I ask serious.
He looks at me innocently.
"N-No..."
"Yah! That was mine!"
"I'm sorry, but I had to drink it! It was so yummy!"
"Now I'm upset.." I say sarcastically and pout.
"Nooooo!!! I'm sorry! I'll make you another one!"
He stands up and wants to hug me, but I just walk into the living room to tease him.
"Y/nnnnnn!!!! I'm sorry!"

I still act like I'm upset. He walks up to me and hugs me from behind.
"Please don't be sad! I'm sorry"
He cuddles me tighter.
He stops and starts to squeeze my cheeks.
"I'm sorry, my sunshine"
I still act like I'm upset to just tease him.
He lets go off me.
"Should I do agyeo? Wait, I'll do agyeo for you"
He starts doing agyeo and even sings to it.
I just couldn't help it but smiled.

"YAY! I MADE IT! YOU SMILED!" He says happy and does his tiny jumps.
I chuckle.
"Now, give me a hug!" He says, while opening his arms.
I stand up and hug him. He squeezes me a bit and let me go.
"Come on, I make you a new coffee"
"Oh, yes! I always remember how you told me you wanted to be a barista as a kid"
"Yes, I love this job, because I love coffee"
"I know"
He's starts making me a coffee, while I just watch him.

________________________________

Wordcount: 1626

-J-