𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Y/n:
It's the next day already and I'm just giving my outfit the last touches.
"Done. Actually...I look pretty cute today" I say.
"You always look cute! I'm there now. Can you open the door for me?" Sunoo asks on my phone.

Yes, I couldn't wait anymore so I just called him in the morning and was on a call with him all the time till now.

"Of course I will. Just wait 2 minutes"
I put on my favorite perfume, take my bag and then rush downstairs with my phone in the hand.
"Bye!" I say and quickly put on my shoes.
"When are you finally opening the door?" He says and I can hear him pouting.
"5 seconds, sun"
I close my shoe and than open my door. I see a bright smiling Sunoo in front of me.
"Finally" he says an hangs up.
I couldn't help but just ran into his arm and we hug each other tightly.
We both chuckle and then he lets me go.
"You look beautiful like always" he says.
I start to blush.
"You too"

He smiles and then takes my hand.
"Let's go"
"Where are we going?" I smiled.
"Let's eat ice cream first and then just have a park date!"

Date...wow...I still can't believe it.

"We're really dating now, right?" I ask.
He looks at me.
"Yes! If you want that"
"Of course I do!"
He does his tiny exited jump and smiles so brightly.
"That makes me happy!"
He squeezes my hand a bit and then after 2 more minutes of walking we arrived at the ice cream store.
"Should I pay?" I ask.
"No! I'll do it"
"But-"
He puts his finger on my lips.
"Sh! No. I'll pay" he says.

I don't know why but I just had the urge to kiss his finger, while it's on my lips, so I did it.

He looks at me surprised and blushes. He puts his finger away and orders our mint choco ice cream.

I LOVE MINT CHOCO SO MUCH! Like fr- I love it a lot.

We sit down and just talk about everything and everyone while eating ice cream.
We laugh a lot and then we just walked through the park. We laugh a lot together and I fall in love with him even more. We sit in a bench now and he's talking about a trip he did with his big sister a few years ago and smiles the whole time, while talking. I'm just admiring him while listening. His eyes are so beautiful...and his smile...god, I could melt...I literally feel like I'm about to faint and he's just talking.
"And then she just fell!"
We both laugh. His eyes stare into mine as we stopped laughing. We still smile at each other while he's staring even deeper into my eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful...I could stare into them the rest of my life..."
I chuckle shyly and look down, breaking the eye contact. He also chuckles.
"Are you shy?"
"No.."
He chuckles even more.
"You are shy!"
I look at him.
"Yah! Stop teasing me!" I hit him playfully.
We laugh and start to talk again but after a while the sun goes down and Golden Hour starts. My favorite hour...

Sunoo:
She looks at the sky, like always and admires it. I look at her beautiful side profile and im the golden hour she looks even more stunning than anyone else...I have the urge to tell her how much I lover her rn, but I just can't. Maybe I should still wait a bit...But I've waited for almost 2 years now..I have to tell her..

"Hey, sunshine?"
She looks at me with a smile.
"Yes, sun?"
"I uhm...I..."

You can do it! Come on!

"I-"
Suddenly her phone rings. She looks at it.
"Oh! My mom. I'm sorry but I have to pick it up"
"It's okay"
She picks up the call.
"Hey, mom! What's up?"
"I'm fine. We're in the park right now"
"Mhm....well, yeah..."

I don't have any clue what they're talking about...

"Sure! Okay. Bye bye! Love you!"
She hangs up with a smile.
"Sorry. What did you wanted to say?"
"Oh ehm, I...uhm I...I wanted to ask...if I can bring you home! It's getting late and uhm...yeah"
"Oh, sure! You don't have to ask!" She smiles while standing up.
"Let's go!" She says and we start walking.

I'll just tell her another time...

-Time skip-
Y/n:
So, weeks have past and it's the last school week now. The teachers have decided to do a class trip with us for three days. From Monday till Wednesday! We're going to a beach and stuff like that! It's like a summer vacation!
I'm so freaking excited for that! I love summer and the beach! And we're going there with the whole class! Isn't it exciting?!? Also, I want to confess to Sunoo on this class trip. I'm pretty sure he feels the same. I mean, we wouldn't dare otherwise!

Today is Sunday and I'm at Ji-won's house rn with Mi-hi.
Mi-hi is telling about how her relationship with Jay is and Ji-won does the same with Jungwon.
"Like, HE'S SO CUTE! Always when we cuddle he just hums out of nowhere and starts stroking my head! I-AHHHH" Ji-won says blushing and hides her face with a pillow.
I chuckle with Mi-hi.
"I'm not that clingy, except it for you guys or Jay, like you know. Omg yesterday, he cooked for me again and it tastes so good! And, damn! His face even look handsome while cooking it sweating like- HOW IS HE DOING THAT?!?"

"I don't know" I say and sip on my water.
"How is it going with Sunoo?" Ji-won asks smirking. They both look at me.
"Uhm...well..."
"Gosh, you're blushing so much!" Mi-hi chuckles.
"Shut up! Anyways...good...we've been on a few more dates and I'm going to confess to him on the school trip...I'm so nervous...But it's time that I finally do this! We can't just go in dates and be more the besties, with out confessing! Also, I really want him as my boyfriend so..."
"Girl, he's literally your SOULMATE!" Ji-won says.
I chuckle.
"I know"

We all just continue our girly talk and have fun spending time together. Suddenly Jay calls Mi-hi.
She picks up.
"Wow, you're finally awake" she says.

I have an idea...

I put on a evil smirk and put out my phone. Ji-won looks at me confused while I'm searching and typing something in my phone.
"There it is!" I whisper to myself and play this one romantic sound.
Mi-hi looks at me with a death stare while Ji-won and me are laughing.
"YAH! TURN THIS SHIT OFF!" We hear Jay screaming through the phone. We all chuckle and I turn it off.

"That's not even funny" Mi-hi says.
"Yk what's not funny? Your jokes!" Ji-won roasts her.
"Okay, shh...we all come down now before you two start roasting each other till death" I say and calm them down.

________________________________

Word count: 1219

-J-