𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Y/n:
My alarm rings, which makes me waking up. I sit myself up and rub my eyes tiredly. I'm so exited for today! Today, I'm going to Ji-won's house with Mi-hi! We didn't did that for a long of time now! We need to have our girls talk again! I'm jumping out of bed and make myself ready for school.

School...well, I don't like school, but also love it. It's a hate love. I like everything about school, expect for the people there (not including my friends) and all the exams.

After I did my skincare, make up and putted on my school uniform, I went downstairs to take my daily vitamins, medicine and drank some coffee.
"You seem really happy today" my mom says, while putting on mascara.
"Mh? Oh, Yeah! I'm always in a good mood! Today, the girls and me are finally doing something together again!"
"Okay, good. It's nice to hear that you're happy now, Y/n. I hope your friends are staying. Your my sunshine again and I don't want to see your smile fading away again" she says smiling.
I also start to smile.
"They won't leave! Hopefully....Anyways, I'm going to brush my teeth" I say and walk upstairs again.

-In school-

I greeted everyone.
"You're smile is so cute!!!" Mi-hi says.
I just look confused at her.
"Yeah, right?! I LOVE YOUR SMILE!" Ji-won says and squeezes my cheeks.

Okay...

"My smile is a way cuter" Sunoo says sassy.
"Yah!" I say and he chuckles.
"I'm cuter then you, tho" Ni-ki says.
"You wish"
"But, the fact is, my face is the most handsome one of all your faces" Sunghoon says.

I roll my eyes.

"Y'all are weird" Jungwon says.
"Did you just called us weird?" I ask.
"Yeah"
"You just called your wife weird, Jungwon!" Mi-hi says and looks at him and Ji-won.

Nah, like fr, those two are so idiots. They're are so in love with each other, but are too stupid to realize it. They're so hopeless.

Ji-won blushes and chuckles nervously, while Jungwon did the same.

Thats what I mean!

"Guys, stop shipping us" Ji-won says nervously.
"gUyS, sToP sHipPiNg uS" Ni-ki copies Ji-won.
"Do you want to die?" She asks him.
"Come here if you want to kill me! Come here! Fight me!" He says playfully.
"Who do you think I am? Do I look like I would ran after you now, just to catch you?"
He just stands there in silence.
"OMG!" Jake says out of nowhere.
We all look at him.
"WHAT?" Sunoo and me asked at the same time.
"THATS SO ADORABLE!"
"WHAT?" I ask.
"Look!"
He shows his phone, where a picture of Layla is showing.
"Isn't she cute?" He says.
"You're so obsessed with this dog" Jay says.
"At least I'm not gay with Jungwon"

Oh oh...I smell beef and dramaaaaaaa...

Jay gasps.
"At least I'm not gay with Heeseung"
"At least I'm not obsessed with coke"
Sunoo and me are gasping loudly.
"Did he?"
"Yes he did" I say to end Sunoo's sentence.

Sunoo and me are close next to each other while our arms are crossed with each other.

"At least I'm not obsessed with a dog!"
Jake gasps.
"Naur way...You did not.."
"Yes I did"
"At least I don't want Jungwon as a cat!"
"At least my agyeo isn't cringe"
"That's a lie!" I say.
"Shush!" Jay says.
"That was so hot..." Mi-hi says..

Now, everybody looks at her.

"Uhm...fuck...I didn't wanted to say that out loud..." she says embarrassed and gets red.
"Do you see this?" I whisper to Sunoo.
"Yes, girl I do! She's blushing so much, dayum"
"You two look like you are married" Ni-ki says to us.
"Huh? Why? I'm just clingy" I say.
"Omg, Riki is right. You two would be such a cute couple" Ji-won says.
"That's...We're just friends!" Sunoo says.

Yeah!....he's so cute...

"Mhm, ofc..." Mika says.
"Can you also say something else then just "mhm, ofc..." ?" Heeseung asks.
"Nope..."
"Guys, we should go inside. We just have two minutes left till our class is starting" Jungwon says.
"Okay"

We follow Jungwon and then suddenly Ji-won almost falls on him and now he's holding her in his arms.
Everyone gasps.
"OMG! THAT FEELS LIKE A KDRAMA!" I scream.
"Yah! Ji-won! Jungwon is mine!" Jay says.
"He's not, because you and Mi-hi are married" Riki says.
"What?" Mi-hi says chuckling.
"We're not married"
"You wish you would" Heeseung says while raising his eyebrows.
"Just shut up" Jay says.

"His ears are blushing" I whisper into Sunoo's ear, which I'm still very closed to, because our arms are still crossed together.
"Omg, you're right!" He whispers back.
We look at each other now.

Woah....his eyes are so beautiful...

"Y/N AND SUNOO ARE KISSING!" Mika screams loudly, so the attention is on us now.
"WHAT?!?" Ji-won asks shocked.
"WE'RE NOT KISSING! WE'RE JUST TALKING!" Sunoo says.
"We could kiss" I say flirty.
He gives me a disgusted face.
"Sis, stop flirting with me or I have to throw up"
I laugh.
"I'm just kidding, idiot"

-After school-

"Like fr, just be a couple finally! You two look so cute together! You always are hugging each other, while blushing and he always hold your hand to do this nail thingy. He also always pats your head and goes out with you" I say to Ji-won.

Mi-hi, Ji-won and I are walking to Ji-won's house right now.

"What should I do, huh? Should I just casually walk up to him and say "Hey, Jungwon! I love you, be my boyfriend!" Or what?"

Ji-won is in love with Jungwon since a long ass time. She's just to shy to tell him that.

"You could just...*sigh*....Just ask him out or something"
"No! Why should I do it? Why isn't he coming over to me and asks ME out? He's the man!"
"Woman also can do the first step" Mi-hi says.
"They can, but don't want to"
"True"
"And what's with you? Do you have a crush on Jay?" Ji-won asks Mi-hi. She starts to smile.
"No. We're friends. He's my type, but I don't have a crush on him"
"Not yet" I say.
"And you? Bitch, you and Sunoo are so close to each other!"
"That doesn't means anything! I just like him as a friend! He's cute. Maybe I just think he's attractive, but I don't have a crush on him" I say.

"You two need to be a couple"Ji-won says.
"Yeah!"
"Definitely not! Sunoo and me don't even fit as a couple!"
"You do"
"The fuck? No way"
They both sighed.
"I'm so done with you" Ji-won says.
"I'm also done with you! You've been hiding your feelings for him since over two years now! That's so- AHRG"
She just stares at me in silence.

This girl....

________________________________

Wordcount: 1185

-J-