𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Y/n:
"Well, anyways. Congrats to your relationship, but can we sleep now? I'm tired" Mi-hi says sleepy.
I nod and make myself ready to go to sleep, just like Ji-won. After that, we lay down and I get a message.

My Sun🩷

Are you going to this party tomorrow?

Of course!

Very good!!!😊 I forgot to ask that hehe

It's okay🫶
You should go to sleep now
It's late

You're right.
Good night my sunshine 🫠🩷🫶

Good night sunnnnn🤭🫶🩷

I giggle and put my phone away and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep with a bright smile.

-Next morning-

I just finished getting ready for the day and hear a knock on our door.
I open it and see Jay.
"Mi-hi!! Your boyfriend's here!" I scream.
She immediately walks up to me and greets him.
"We want to pick y'all up so wen can eat breakfast. Are you ready?" Jay asks.
"Just 5 more minutes!" Ji-won says and finishes making her hair.
Suddenly Heeseung and Sunghoon walk into our room.
"Oh damn, it smells like strong perfume in here! I think I'm going to die" Heeseung says dramatically, while walking.
"Who even gave you the permission to walk in here?" I ask him.
He walks a step closer to me.
"Y'all are my friends, so I can walk inside whenever I want" he smiles.
"Yah! You better don't go so close to her. She has a boyfriend now" Sunghoon says.
"Oh, right. My bad, miss Kim"
I chuckle at Heeseung.

"The bed is so comfy" Sunghoon says and lays down on Ji-wons bed.
"YAH! That's mine! If you touch it with your dirty ass shoes, I'm going to kick your ass out of it" She says.
He stands up and looks at me with big eyes.
"I'll just sit down on the floor.." Sunghoon says.
"Just sit down at the chair here" I say and point at a chair.
"God, why are you guys taking so long?" Jay asks while holding his girlfriends hand.
"They always take so long" Mi-hi says.
"Excuse me?! I need to look good!" Ji-won says, while taking her bag now.
"Of course you do. For your Jungwonie" Heeseung teases and walks to my bed.
"Is this Y/n's book?" He asks.
I look at him.
"Yah! Lay it back down" I say and also take my bag.
"Why? Are you hiding something, huh?" He asks smirking.
"No. Just put it back!"
He mocks me and puts it back while walking out again.
"Your room is interesting"
"Thanks, I guess?" I say confused and look at Hee.
I look back to Sunghoon, who zoomed out in the floor.
"Sunghoon. We have to go" I try to get him back.
He shakes his head and stands up.
"Let's gooo" he says and walks out.

I check if I have everything and as I did, I walked outside to the others, who are waiting in front of the door. I close it and suddenly feel someone's arms wrapping around me making me chuckle, as I smelled the smell form the person and immediately recognised the flower scent of Sunoo.
"Cute" Ji-won says and wraps her arm around Jungwon's.

Since when is the rest of our group here?

I turn around and Sunoo immediately hugged me.
"Sun, we have to go" I chuckle, as I also wrapped my arms around him.
"But you haven't said good morning!"
"Good morning" I chuckle.
He giggles in my ear and let's me go.
"Can we go now? I'm hungry" Riki asks.
I nod and we start to walk to the eating room. While we're walking, Sunoo takes my pinky and hold it with his.

-Time skip-

We have to clean our table now. I get the bucket with water and soap in it, so we can clean the table. But my hair is bothering me....
I take my hair tie and want to make myself a bun, but someone steals my hair tie.
"Let me help you, sunshine" I hear Sunoos soft voice saying and taking my hair gently.
He ties my hair to a bun.
"Thank you" I smile at him.
"I want a kiss for that" he says. You turn around to him and look at him.
"Where?"
He point at his cheek and I give him a soft kiss on his right cheek. His cheeks are getting pink and he smiles brightly.
I chuckle and turn to the table again to clean it.

We all clean it and after that, we go to the common room to chill there again.
Sunoos arm is wrapped around my waist, while we're sitting on the couch, laughing with out friends. He pulls me even closer to cuddle up to me while his other hand is drawing circles in my left hand.
"Who's going to this disco tonight? I mean, except Sunoo and me" I ask.
"I think I'll go. Mi-hi will probably go, because I'll go" Jay says.
Mi-hi fell asleep on his lap again.

They're so cute!!!

"I'll go too! Jake my bro will come with me" Heeseung says and gives a flying kiss to Jake.
Jake looks confused away and we all laugh.
"Okay, I'll go too" Ni-ki says.
"I'm not in the mood to go. Ji-won and me just stay in our room" Jungwon says.
"Okay. Do what you want to, to feel comfy" I say smiling.
"What about you, hyung?" Sunoo asks Sunghoon.
"I don't know..I'll probably come"
"Nice! I'm so excited" I say.

__________________________________

This chapter is so freaking short, but I just wanted to post something for y'all 😭🤚

I'm sorry for not posting for so long again ._.

Next chapter will be longer<3

Thanks for reading🫶 I hope you guys are doing well!! Don't forget to eat and drink enough🤍 I'm always proud of you🫶🫶

Word count: 986

-J-