𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Sunoo;
"Thanks" she said, as I handed her the coffee.
"No problem, Mrs. Kim" I say smiling.
She gives me a soft chuckle and sips on her coffee.
She looks so cute while chuckling...

I just stare at her, while she's doing something on her phone and drinking her coffee. She's so beautiful...

Suddenly she looks up and chuckles nervously.
"Uhm...Are you okay? Why are you staring at me like that?"
"Huh? Oh, I'm fine! You're just...You're really beautiful"
She starts to smile brightly and gets a bit shy. That's so cute. She always gets shy when she gets compliments.
"I don't...I woke up like- 2 hours ago, so I look like shit"
"YAH! Don't say that! You don't look like shit and never will! You're beautiful. REALLY REALLY REALLY beautiful. And pretty, and cute and...just everything. You're just a sunshine. No, you're my sunshine"
"And you're my sun!"
We chuckle a bit while holding eye contact.

Eye contact? Why? Why are we having eye contact? That...no...that makes me nervous..

She shakes her head a bit, as she looks down on her phone again.
"Hey, do you want to do something with me today? I mean, I'm already here, having a sleepover with you" I say.
She looks up again.
"Yessssss!!! Let's eat some ice creaaammm...and we have to go to the cityyyyy aaaanndddd toooo the parrrkk and also to the flower field and we also have to take pictures!" She says happy.
"That sounds like a very good plan!"
She does her exited tiny jumps like always.

This habit of her is one of the cutest she has.

I smile at her cute behavior.
"Okay okay, I have to pick out an outfit and youuuuuuuu are going to help me!" She says.
Today she seems to be in a really good mood.
"Okay" I say smiling.
She takes my hand and runs upstairs with me, while still holding my hand.
We arrived in her room. She closes her door with her feet. She sits me down and opens her closet.
"Today it's going to be warm, which is making me even happier, so I have to pick out a cute outfit!"
"Your outfits always look cute! I love your style"
She turns around an smiles.
"I know" she says sassy and turns around again.
I chuckle. Her sassiness is also so cute. Everything about her is cute. I'm just too whipped for her...

"Sooo...the most important question is: dress, skirt or pants?" She asks.
"Oh girl, I don't know"
"That doesn't helps me.."
"Wait! You haven't wore a dress for a long time now! Wear a dress. I love dresses on you" I say.
She turns around.
"Are you sure? What-"
"Sh! Be quiet! I don't want to hear any negative about your looks! You look gorgeous in dresses! You look gorgeous in everything. Wear a dress" I interrupted her.
She blushes a bit and smiles like a child.
"Okey"
She slowly turns around and searches a dress.
"What color?"
"One of your favorite colors!" I say.
"Okay, lemme search..."

After a long time searching, she found a dress and disappeared in to the bathroom.

She will look awesome like always. I'm sure about that. Very very sure.

Y/n:
This dress is so cute!
I love it.

The dress looks like this: