𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

-2 Years ago-

Y/n:
Me? Oh! I'm Y/n! Kim Y/n.

Right now, I'm in a taxi. On the way to surprise my best friend. His name is Choi Mika. I grew up with him and we're best friends since the first day we met! We lived together in Daegu but 1 year ago, he moved to Seoul. Now, I'm also living here since yesterday! And I miss him so much! :(  I hope he already has a boyfriend! Yes, he's gay.

I really need to see him again. I already talked with his parents and they send me the address, to which I'm driving right now.

We arrived at the house and I rang the bell excitedly. Ahhh! I finally can see him again!

The door opens and I see him. Mika.
"Y/n?" He asks in shook.
"Damn, since when were you so god damn tall? A year ago you were smaller!" I say chuckling.
"Did you shrunk? Because I can't see you" he says playfully and looks over my head.
I laugh and he does too.
"Sooooo...are you not going to hug me????" I asked.
He chuckles and hugs me.

I missed this feeling...

He lets me go.
"I missed you so much!" He says.
"Same!"

-Next day-

We talked a lot. A lot lot. He told me something about his friends. They sound so nice! And today I'm going to his school! I actually hate new starts. Anyways.

I already introduced myself to my new class and now it's break. Mika introduces me to his friends now.
"So, guys, that's my best friend, Kim Y/n-"
"She has the same last name as me!" A boy with a very cute face and chubby cheeks says smiling. He walks up to me.

He's extroverted. Definitely extroverted. JUST LIKE ME!!!

"I'm Sunoo! Kim Sunoo! Nice to meet you, Y/n!"

I smile back. He's so cute. He's such a sunshine and so full of energy,

"Hi! Nice to meet you too!" I say.

"Oh my god...she's just like him" A very pretty girl with brown eyes and dark brown hair says. She looks like a quiet person.
"Yeah, that's Ji-won. She's a very quiet person" Mika says.
"I can see it. You're really pretty" I say smiling.
"Uhm..Thanks?" She says.
"That's Jungwon. Our dear leader-nim. That's Jay, over there we have Jake and here we have Sunghoon with Mi-hi"
"Where are Heeseung and Ni-ki?" Mi-hi asks.
She's also really pretty. She kinda looks like Sunghoon...I don't know why. And...eh...what was her name again? Ah, right, Ji-won kinda gives off Jungwon vibes. I don't know them yet, but they look kinda similar.

"Are you two a couple?" I ask Ji-won and Jungwon. They look at each other and chuckle. Is she blushing, or am I just stupid?
"No. We're just friends"
"They gonna marry one day anyway" a boy says, who just walked to us.
"Uhh...who are you, pretty girl?" He asks smirking.
"I'm Y/n" I say smiling.
He bows.
"I'm Heeseung. Are you single?"
"Heeseung! Leave the poor girl alone! It's her first day today" Sunoo says.

"Yup, that's Heeseung. And next to him is Riki"
"Hey :)" Riki says.
"Hi" I say with a smile.

We all talked a bit with each other and they're all really nice. I like them all.

-Now-

"Why are they hating on mint choco so much?" I ask Sunoo, while eating my mint choco ice cream with him on our bench, on our flower field.

We always are here to chill. We also always go inside the city to shop or walk around the city.

"I don't know! Like, it's so yummy!" He says judging.
"Yeah! Ji-won is the only one, who doesn't hates on it" I say.
"Yup"

In those 2 years of friendship with this friend group, I became the closest with the girls and Sunoo. Of course we can't forgot Mika. This boy is so important to me!

"Speaking of Ji-won, why is this girls still not dating Jungwon?" Sunoo asks.
"Yeah, like fr! They're so cute together!"
"They need to marry!"
"Omg, imagine how their kids would look like!"
"Omg! They would be so pretty!"
"Yeah, right!"
"They're so similar" I say.
"Yep"

We still eat our ice cream peacefully. Suddenly I see Myung-hee.
"Ew!"
"What?" Sunoo asks.
"Look who's there" I say disgusted.
He looks to her.
"Omg- Ew- I- I think I have to throw up!"
"Same"

Myung-hee is the girl everyone in our friend group hates. She's a fake friend, who tells the whole school everyone's secrets, wants attention 24/7, is a pick me and tells people wrong informations about herself, so she people would feel sorry for her.

"Anyways, let's ignore her. Sis, we need to talk so much!" He says.
"I'm listening!"

We talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked even more. Now we're driving home with the bus.
We say bye to each other with a hug and I enter my house.
"Hello, Y/n! How was your day?" My mom asks.
"Good! I had a lot of fun today!"
"Uh- that sounds dirty" my little brother, Ha-jun, says.
I roll my eyes and sit down.
"Where's Kyung-mi?" I ask my mom.

Kyung-mi is my older sister. I barely see her. My other big sister already moved out from home.
"Still working" my mom says.
"Okay"
My mom puts a plate with food in front of me and I start to eat, while telling them everything about my day. After all that, I texted with Mika in my bed.

Gay idiot💅🏻✨

I heard you and Sunoo had a date?😏

Yah! We just went shopping like always!

Mhm...ofc...

Mika! Sunoo and me are just friends!

Mhm...ofc

I just roll my eyes. He always teases us with that. Anyways, I want to read now.
I take my book and start reading.

_____________________________

Wordcount: 1011

-J-