Chapter 39: taco part 2

(Pickles pov)

I was sitting on my bed playing my 5DS, but i couldn't get her out of my head, I don't know why it's been a week "hay pickle can we talk?" Knife asked me, walking into the room. "sure, I guess?" I said turning off my 5DS.

We walked out into the woods, deep into the woods, "so what do you wanna talk about?" I asked him, "I found where taco lives," He told me "what?!?!" I said, stunted "Yup i found it, it isn't even a house its a tree house of all things *HAHA*" Knife laughed but it made me feel bad. 

Knife then threw a rock in the air then a ladder came down, he then climbed up it with me flowing him. we then walked in the tree house. 

In it was a small black bed, a side table, a lava lamp, a ''topping bars'' with taco stuff in it, lots of candles on the couple shelves, fairy lights and a photo frame. "look at this dude*HAHA*" knife said taking out a spray paint can.   

"what's that for?" I asked him "for a little bit of revenge," he said spraying the walls with black paint. I didn't want to do this but I couldn't back away now and taco did deserve it. I walked to the candle shelf and hit one off. 

"Ya that's the spirit," he said, running, while spraying the spray paint, I then hit another candle off the shelf, I felt really, really, really, really, bad about it but i still thought that knife would hate me if i told him what happened.

in a blink of my eye the place was a mess and looked like a bomb went of in there, "we should go now," Knife said running out, i was walking after him but then i stepped on something. I looked down to see it was a book with the words on it saying ''my only friend'' I didn't know why but i picked it up and ran out. 

(later in Pickles room)  

i was sitting on my bed looking at the book, I opened the first page to see blood red writing saying stuff like 'stop her' 'he killed my only family' 'i miss him' 'pickle is like him' 'I hate cobs' it made me feel sad "what did cobs do?" i thought to myself. I turned to the next page to see a drawing. 

"how's Burito???" I thought out loud, the only other page had a story in it but long story short it said that taco had a little, adopted, sister that was a were-wolf and was killed by cobs and all that trama gave taco MPD

"how's Burito???" I thought out loud, the only other page had a story in it but long story short it said that taco had a little, adopted, sister that was a were-wolf and was killed by cobs and all that trama gave taco MPD. wow.