chapter 9: oj gets his own chapter

(orange juices pov)

i was reading a payjay oneshots page as fan and TT ran in "oj, oj, we need your help," they said at the same time i closed my tab "uh okay what do you need," i asked turning around and pretending nothing weird was going on.

"we need you to go to wall-mart and get groceries," Fan asked handing me a list the same size as me.  "ok," i said walking out of there fan and TT then walked over to there room as i left the building.

At Wall-Mart

I was grabbing the butter but then i heard something "OMG O-fat-face is that, like, you,"  I stopped in spot as i heard that voice, i turned around to see pink lemonade, My bully from when i was a kid.

"why hello pink lemonade," i said in a serious voice "i thought the, like, next time i would, like, see you would be on the, like, street poorer then a, like, dog," she said making fun of me. 

"leave me alone," I said trying to walk away but she blocked me "no, like, way, for the, like, record i've become a, like, detective and i have, like, figured out, like, everything," she said "have you finger out where my friend nickel is," i asked.

"not, like, yet but i'm, like, on the case" she said she then ran off so i continued my shopping.  

Back At Hotel OJ

"hay OJ" paper said greeting me "hi dad Ya hi dad," the cheery's said greeting me "for the 100,000th time, i'm not your dad," i said cuddling paper "what took you so long," yang asked playing a game with pickle "yang be nice," yin said to him "sorry yin," yang said mashing the button on the controller so much smoke was coming out of it.    

"oh that i was just i was i couldn't find the butter" i said with a fake smile not wanting them to find out about PL  "oh got it and also did you get my gummy birds,"left cheery asked "i did," i said talking the gummy birds out of the shopping bag giving a little bit to them.

"thank you," the cheeies said at the same time "okay now i gotta go read uhh tax reports ya tax reports," i said putting the shopping away "oh okay, you need my help?" paper ask me "NO! uh I mean no," i told him.

"oj are you hiding something from me," paper asked "wh-what are you ta-talking about paper i'm i'm fine," i said stopping in my track "your lying oj," paper said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"fine, I saw my childhood bully at wall-mart," i admitted "WHO!" paper asked almost looking like evil paper "their name is pink lemonade pitcher salt but meaner and that's her attitude," i said trying to walk away.

"i'm gonna kill her,"  paper said grabbing a giant knife and when i say giant i mean giant.  "paper no," I said trying to grade the knife off of him, "Evil paper YES!" he said grabbing the knife off of me.   

"NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE IS ALOUD TO BE MEAN TO MY OJ," Evil paper said running out of the hotel "oh well that's what PL gets for being mean to me as a child," i said walking in to me and papers room. "now time for 10 hours of reading stuff our fans made," i said turning on my mac book.