chapter 26: me, me, me, mE, ME!

(3rd odject pov)

"Well at least we have each other, " baseball said his tail wagging around and his eyes becoming a bright green colour, he then came closer to nickel, "let's have some real fun," the wolf said then putting nickel onto his back, running of with Nick's on his back "where are we going?" Nickel asked "you'll see," baseball said smirking. 

After a bit of running he was at hotel oj "really? Why this place?" Nickel asked looking at the vine, flower, moss and, broken of bits the hotel, of a hotel, "well I thought that instead of sleeping on the grass, outside, we could sleep inside the hotel," BB said putting nickel down his eyes full of hope.

"Fair point," nickel said going to the hotel door, nickel tried to opan the door but couldn't reach it so he got into his true form, he then used his tail to open the door then went back to his wolf form.

"Can you tell me how to do that?" BB asked him walking next to him "do what?" Nickel asked walking in "how to turn into that wolf-odject form thingy," baseball explained flowing him "that's nothing, I'll  show you-" nickel said but then a peace of the hotel fell onto him and knocked him unconscious.

"NICKEL!!!" Baseball said panicked but after a few seconds nickel go up (in his true form) looked at baseball and said "looks like someone got into there 'true' form" nickel said smugly."Realy?" Baseball said walking into a bathroom and looked Into the mirror to see he looked different he stitches was more messy he had looooong sharp pointy ears with red tips, a giant fluffy tail with a red end bit and under his eye was a dark red paw mark. 

"Wow," baseball said amazed "I know right" nickel said to him walking closer next to him. "So you happy now?" Nickel asked turning baseball round to him making his eyes pink and was blushing like mad. "Oh do you like this? do you like it when I manhandle you?" Nickel said playfully. 

"I wouldn't mind getting a.. hanky," baseball said blushing like mad playfully. "Ok but would need to be a wolf got that?" Nickel said smurking "no *poof* problem," he said getting into wolf form nickel then went into wolf form aswell.

Nickel then tackled him down and was laying on baseball stomach, he then stated biting and nipping on baseball's neck, making purple marks onto his neck but, baseball didn't care he was feeling so much joy, he always wanted nickel, now he had them and he was over the moon, after a bit nickel was done and got of off him baseball got up and looked down at his neck and it was all shades of purple, violet, red, a little bit was even bleeding which BB freaked out covering it and saying "you really went to town with it."

"What, I just always wanted you" he said going an inch away from his face blushing and so was Baseball."can we just sleep?" BB said trying to change the conversation because he never thought that atlest a year ago he would never think he would have this conversation. 

"Alright." Nickel said looking away then he walked to see if there was something but baseball didn't know what, so he flowed and soon made it to the stairs. Most of them was punched in and had gun shots lots of gun shots.

Soon Nickel tried to go up the stair but when he got onto the first step it collapsed and he neally fell into the basement but baseball grabbed his tail with his teeth, he then pulled him back up and Nickel tried to get up again and then fell again and got cot again by baseball. 

"You really need to stop," baseball said pulling baseball up "well what are we going to use to get up," Nickel asked sarcastically and when he got up he then go an idea and ran over to a different room as baseball flowwed to the red couch and desided to sleep and cuddle there.