chapter 2: the cutest pup in the world

(suitcase pov)

after a long time of walking we made it out of the woods but as soon as we got out lightbulb came running then knife came after her but they soon left. "that was close," i said to baseball "ya we need to keep this guy a secret," baseball said looking at the wolf on his head and the wolf nodded. must be really smart to know what we are talking about. 

"I mean if mephone finds out we could get bad stuff happen to us. so uh  What should we call him?" baseball said to me i thought for a second and said "nickel." i spat out "wha-" baseball said confused but fell over saying it. luckily the wolf jumped off before he fell.      

"are- are you okay," i asked he looked at me and said "ya i-i'm okay," the wolf then somehow got baseball up on his feat

"are- are you okay," i asked he looked at me and said "ya i-i'm okay," the wolf then somehow got baseball up on his feat. "why did you say we should call the wolf nickel though?," "well he just reminds me of him hey's grey and every thing and the highlight plus he can be like a replacement for now," i said getting closer to the pup the dogs eyes turned blood red and tried to bit me. 

 "well how about nickel-2," baseball said the wolf just nodded, "well looks like they like it," I said getting closer to baseball but nickel-2 got in-between us "well looks like Nickel-2 is over protective," base ball said scooping him up whit his legs sitting down in the process i also sat down. next to him but N-2 had a cyan color in his eyes now ''can-can N-2 eye change color?!?'' i thought to myself.        

''that's so creepy yet awesome,'' i thought N-2 looked at me deep in the eyes and his face said everything back off, i gulped in fear and said "so do you think we should tell lightbulb and knife? I mean lightbulb is a nice object and she might be really excited to see them."   

"maybe if things get ruff but not knife," baseball said petting N-2 gently "Ya I don't know why i thought about that," i said nudging closer to baseball. N-2 was purring kinda quietly it was kinda cute. 

"i think the alliance will be better with N-2 in it," i said to baseball "N-2?" baseball asked "Ya its its a nice nickname," I said getting really close to BB so much N-2 growled at me "well i like it, N-2 do you like it," baseball spoke to the pup, N-2 nodded cuddling up to Baseball and baseball cuddling up to N-2 All I did was roll my eyes. 

After half an hour of them snuggling the not so little wolf eye went purple and stomach growling was heard "oh are you hungry little one," baseball said to Nickel-2 ''LITTLE!?!?!?! HE IS THE SAME SIZE AS ME!!!!!'' i thought to myself. 

N-2 nodded look at me licking his lips "ugh Baseball i think he was to eat me," i said backing off "really because he's a little angel with me," baseball said letting N-2 go.

"so how are we gonna get food for him?" I whispered "i don't know." Baseball told me "wha- this whole thing was your idea," i whisper yelled "i know, i know, its just i wasn't really thinking when i said that" baseball whisper yelled at me but as soon as i was about to stat yelling at him i felt a tap on my foot. 

I looked down to see nickel-2 taping his paw on my foot and i saw some piece of meat in his mouth. "how did you get that in so little time?" i asked N-2 confused and the pup looked up at me and turned his head "oh right you're a wolf and you can't talk," i said in a 'nickel' tone.

N-2 went over to baseball and sat next to him "well i think i should leave you two alone," i said walking off to lightbulb "oh hi suitcase, where ya been?" lightbulb asked "no- no where impor-important.

"oh okay," lightbulb said then she started running i was confused but then i saw knife running after her i sigh and just sat by a rock i looked at the sky to see it was night so i closed my eyes and soon fall asleep.