Chapter 31: 3 cupcakes and a question

(suitcases pov)

"Hey where's baseball?" Balloon asked and i felt a bit nervous because if they new the truth they'll hate me.  "Hey Ya, where is baseball?" Pinky then asked "Ya where is Baseball?" i asked lying on not knowing were baseball was.

"guess he couldn't handle the fact that his best friend was using him," PL said to us i then looked away as Balloon said "i said nickel was a monster but i didn't mean it literally," "maybe where looking at this wrong," i said nervously "what do you mean," PL asked biting into her cupcake.  

"maybe nickel was only hiding it because he was nervous about being judged for it," i told them " That's a fair point," PL said kinda muffled because she was still chewing her cupcake.  "Ya he never tried to hurt us, well physically," Balloon said grabbing his cupcake biting into it. 

"you two are cute," PL randomly said making me and, balloon blush.  "can we go back to the where's baseball thing now," Balloon said rubbing the back of his head.  "wait when i was flying the balloon i don't think i saw him on it," PL said making me wonder how baseball even got out of mepple.

"We should go back to, one find baseball and, two get some answers,"  Balloon said to us "don't worry," mp12Xl said walking to us "what do you mean?" Balloon asked  "cod was working on a portal, if baseball didn't make it onto the hot air balloon he would have found the portal," he told us.

"anyways i gotta go," he told us "wh-why," I asked "because master Cappy needs his mac n cheese immediately," he said running off, "that was weird?" Pink lemonade said looking away "Yup it was," Balloon said then eating his cupcake.

"in that case we should look in the woods or, something?" Balloon said confused "Ya," PL said "why are you guessing the woods,"  i asked them "IDK just feels right," PL said srugging. ''crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap,"  was to only thing i could think.  

"Let's do that plan on Friday," i said sweating like i was in an oven "but that's in 1.2.3 uh 5 days," Pink lemonade said counting on her fingers.  "i know but we'll uh, need more time to think of a plan," i told them still sweating.

"i see what's going on," Balloon said bring his face very close to mine "yo-yo-yo-yo-you do?!?!" i asked panicking.  "You're nervous about being scratched," he said backing up.  "a little," i said  admitting to be honest i was a little nervous about what i had become.