Chapter 33: oh for the love of paw

(Balloon's pov)

We were walking deep in the woods i was standing next to Suitcase but she was still nervous, I had a riffle and pink lemonade had a long rope but i didn't know why.  "You okay Suitcase?" Pinky asked suitcase.

"i'm fine," Suitcase said in a quiet voice "are you sure?" i asked her because she sounded like she was lying "yup, i'm as sure as i can be," Suitcase said in a squeaky "alright well hear we are," I said stopping in front of hotel oj.

"it looks run down," PL said walking to the front door, I walked after her along with Suitcase, i opened the door and the place looked like it was hit by a bomb.  We walked down the hall's but as we walked i heard the noise of growling.

As we walked the noise suitcase looked like she was about to have a heart attack.  We walked to see that the noise was coming from the couch, I slowly crept closer to the couch fearing what it could be.  

I turned to see what it was to see what i thought to be two clumps of wool, "It's okay, just the building settling, i think?" i told them, we walked closer to the balls of wool.  "boop," PL said booping the wool.

Then the wool turned around and i saw its wolf face, it then opened its eyes so I shot both of the balls of fluff "Balloon, why did you just kill those wolves?!?!" Suitcase asked "don't worry it's just tranquilizer darts," I told her.  PL then picked them up "Lets keep them as pets," I told them "I'll get the collars," PL said running off and we flowed them.

At there room's in Mia-pads place 

PL Put the red collar on the white one and the blue collar on the grey one.  As the two wolves woke up and got on their paws the grey one asked "ugh what happened?" the grey one asked "yo-you can talk?" I asked.

"of course i can talk, i'm the fluffing king of the forest,"  the grey one said looking up "ugh it's you Balloon," the grey one said.  "You know my name?" I asked "I know nearly everything," it said, he then looked over to the other wolf "you okay boo?" the wolf asked the white wolf.

"i-i'm fine," he said licking the other wolf's cheek "are you two, a thing?" PL asked them "Ya, were boyfriends," they said looking at each other.  "wait a second, are we wearing collars?" The grey wolf asked.