chapter 10: the truth is....

(baseballs pov)

when N-2 nodded up and down it filled me with hope "you you do then so me ive havent seen him in over a year and i can't wait," i said enthusiastically nickel-2 then jumped out the window and jumped out so I flowed him.

I flowed him to an amazing place with birds and a small waterfall "so nickel-2 where's nickel?" i asked "you're looking at him," someone said and they sounded like nickel "what nickel were are you, i can hear you but can't see you."  

"shouldn't you be calling me N-2?" he said making me confused "wh-what?" i asked "ugh i thought you were smarter then this, its me nickel," he said N-2 to then turned around and then he said "its me nickel," "okay am i'm dreaming," I asked myself "okay does this feel real," Nickel 1 or 2 then but a paw on my face and it felt real.

"wh-so this is this not a dream?" i asked "yes you idiot it's real and i'm a were-object," nickel said turning into that with a poof.    

"wh-bu-hu-how?" I asked the coin "look it's a long story and i thought that i could trust you to tell you this," nickel said sitting at the water "why didn't you tell me sooner?" i asked sitting next to him

"wh-bu-hu-how?" I asked the coin "look it's a long story and i thought that i could trust you to tell you this," nickel said sitting at the water "why didn't you tell me sooner?" i asked sitting next to him. "because you're my best friend and i didn't want you to think i'm a freek," nickel said looking away.

"what are you talking about, this just makes you look awesome," i said trying to make him feel better, "really?" he asked. 

"of course i mean look at me i'm the size of two objects,oj reads fanfics, trophy locks himself in the closet to eat junk food, paper has an evil side, suitcase can opan and close and i could go on and on about that kind of stuff," i said hugging him "hay big guy I kinda can't breath," nickel said "ops sorry Nickel," I said loosening my hug "better," he said purring.         

"wait if you were N-2 then you heard-," i said but was cut off by him "Ya i heard you had a crush on me and, i might feel the same way," he said to me blushing "so do you want to be my bf," I asked him blushing so much i was redder then the color red.

"oh come hear you big goofball," nickel said to me then i felt something on my lips, Nickel's lips the feeling was amazing, i wanted to stay like that forever.  

after what felt like forever he let go "being with you would be the best thing ever i mean if it wasn't for you i would have malled suitcase," nickel said half joking at the last part,  "you're joking, right?" i asked "ugh right joking," he said looking away.

"nickel." i said looking down at him "okay so I wasn't joking, but the only reason i was in wolf form was to see you," he said as his tail was wagged cutely "wolf form?" i asked him confused, "Ya that's what I call my form's object form, wolf form and real form which is this," he said pointing his tail at him.

"So how long have been like this?" I asked him hugging him "for as long as I can remember, " he said purring like a kitten. "What are you a cat," I said teasing him "shut up, " he said annoyed, "make me," I said sarcastically.

"Ok you asked for this," He said me in the face "wait wha-" I asked but was cut of by a kiss from him, "there now don't call me a cat," he said letting go, there was a line of saliva connecting our mouth's.

I wiped it of and just said "do it again," "Ok,  if you sure," he said looking away so I pulled him into it.