liu kang (pt2)

———

———

It was morning. All the princesses had to  wake up early, including y/n.

The mornings were always warm, the sun was always out.

Y/n had always woke up earlier than all the other people. Y/n always loved to sit down on a bench, just admiring everything, while it was quiet because everyone was sleeping.

Guess someone also woke up early.

"Princess?" A voice said. Y/n immediately recognised the voice. It was liu kang.

Y/n turned her head around.

"Yea?" Y/n asked. Liu kang then came closer, sitting on the bench with her. "Why are you awake so early?" Liu kang asked obviously confused. "The morning is always peaceful." Y/n simply responded with.

He just nodded at y/ns response. "I enjoyed yesterday." He said smiling. "Im glad. I did too." Y/n smiled back.

Its like his smile was contagious. Then y/n and liu kang looked at eachother. The tension was thick. Y/n swallowed hard, it was too much. Then suddenly, someones behind you.

"Y/n?" A female voice said. It was y/ns youngest sister, kitana. The both of them quickly flinched, looking behind them.

"Yes, sister?" Y/n asked, taking a big breath of relief.

"Mother requested to talk to you" Kitana said, almost suspicious. Then, y/n looked back at liu kang, his face full of disappointment. But he was quick to cover it up with a smile. He nodded slightly. Y/n stood up, on her way to her mother. Kitana stayed.

"I see the way you look at her liu kang." Kitana said, with a huge smile on her face.  Liu kang had gone red. The fire god had gotten embarrassed, but in a good way. Kitana saw that and left, following y/n.

After a while, it has gone dark. Soon liu kang had to go back to earthrealm and y/n knew. Y/n had gone to sit on the bench, the sky was dark but the stars were bright.

"We meet again, princess." Liu kang said, with a soft smile on his face. "Liu kang. Its good to see you." Y/n said as she made space for him on the bench.

"We are leaving tomorrow." He said. He sounds very sad to leave. Y/n stayed quiet after that. She didnt know what to feel. Y/n always felt something everytime she was around liu kang.

"I dont want you to leave." Y/n said quietly. Then liu kang looked back at her. "I know. Im sorry." He said, looking into your eyes. "But earthrealm needs me, princess. As outworld needs you." He added.

"I understand, liu kang." Y/n said turning her head to look at him. And there it was. That same tension between them. Liu kang was staring into y/ns eyes, almost hypnotised with her beautiful eyes.

Then they both leaned in. As there lips touched, liu kang slowly caressing her soft cheek.
———
damn.

tysmm for all the requests!!!

this is pt2 from my other liu kang soo!!

dont forget to vote!!