fujin

———you were at the shirai ryu garden, walking around

———
you were at the shirai ryu garden, walking around. It was always peaceful at the garden.

You were just walking until you felt a big gust of wind behind you. You turn around, taking out your weapons, unaware of who's behind you.

"Y/n" fujin says while smiling. "Lord fujin" you say putting your weapons away while bowing down, in respect.

"Theres no need to be formal with me" fujin says putting his hands behind is back. You nod, smiling. "Has something happened?" You ask confused.

"Yes. When liu kang defeated kronika, he destroyed the crown doing so. He cannot control the hourglass without it." He says looking at you. " so?" You ask, still very confused.

"We need to go back in time, to retrieve it." He says walking closer to you. "Back in time?" You ask still very confused. He just nods. "Liu kang will send all of us before cetrion comes." He adds.

"All of us? Who else is coming?" You ask. "Shang tsung and night wolf." He simply said. "Shang tsung?" You ask. "I know. But liu kang trusts him" he says. "Please we cant do this alone".

"Okay" you say giving in.

*time skip to when yous are captured by Sindel*

You stood there, arms tied up. You open your eyes to see fujin, nightwolf and shang tsung tied up aswel.

"Where are we?" Nightwolf asks confused. "Shinnoks bone temple" shang tsung says looking around.

"Raidens violence against our lord will not go unavenged, fujin" sindel says coming out from the dark, only seeing her glowing eyes. "Prepare to pay for your brothers sins" she says, walking away from fujin.

"Sindel, you look well, death becomes you" shang tsung says with a smile on his face. "Always the charmer shang tsung" sindel says while pinching shang tsungs cheek. "I will enjoy feeding lord shinnok your soul" she adds while walking away.

Sindel then walks to you. "And you." She says playfully. "You will not touch her sindel." Fujin speaks up. She just scoffs slightly.

She then walks to nightwolf. Nightwolf summons his axe. "But you nightwolf, you get the privilege of suffering the most" sindel says while wrapping her hand around nightwolfs neck. "Only the best will do for the man who killed me" she spits out.

"I should have saved you" he says looking at her. "Hopefully we will today" nightwolf says bringing the axe up to the chain, breaking it. He then throws it, freeing all of us.

*time-skip to where we have sindel, and were at shang tsungs island.*

You, fujin, nightwolf, shang tsung and sindel are all walking in the island.

"Thank you, for what you did back there" you say quietly so only fujin could hear. He looks at you, and nods with a smile.

Yous go to the main place, until there was a purple flash running in circles around yous, blocking yous from going anywhere. Then fujin blows are the person at the right time.

Kabal.

Kabal gets up, walking towards fujin. "You may run like the wind kabal, but I command it." He says. "You should have devised a better plan." He adds.

"Theres more to come" kabal spits back. Then jade comes out of nowhere. Her eyes glowing as she walks toward you.

She spins her staff and slams it on the floor, making a green explosion. "Rise! In shinnoks name!" Jade yells. Then suddenly all the dead corpses hanged, come back to life, ripping the rope from their neck.

They all circle yous until jade speaks. "You will be returned to the void." She says putting her staff up. "Not even she can help you" she says pointing at sindel. Then they all attack yous.

You took out your weapons, getting ready for kombat as you kill the corpse coming at you. Then out of nowhere, your getting choked by a corpse. You try and resist, but you fail.

"Y/n!" Fujin says. He quickly kills the corpse he was fighting then comes running to you, killing the corpse choking you. "Are you injured?" He asks concerned, while looking at you for any obvious injuries. "Im fine, thank you." you say, breathing heavily.
_____

first story its so bad help.

i dont know what else to write in this so yea.