raiden

———Y/n had worked at madame bo's full time, which means she knew everyone who regularly comes in

———
Y/n had worked at madame bo's full time, which means she knew everyone who regularly comes in. Especially 1 man, raiden.

Raiden had always been kind to her, as she had been kind to him. Sometimes even after her shift, raiden would invite her to sit down with her as they talked for hours about anything.

Raiden and kung lao enter madame bo's, as kung lao gets a big sniff of the air.

"That. Is. Amazing." Kung lao said, already having a big smile on his face. "Im starving, i wonder what madame bo is making tonight." Raiden said. Y/n noticed the two, so she made her way over to them.

As soon as raiden noticed she was coming, he was quick to straighten up, taking off his hat and clearing his throat. Kung lao just looked at him, scoffing before greeting y/n.

"Hello y/n, what has madame bo made tonight?" Kung lao asked with a big grin on his face.

"Shes told me whatever you want. Follow me." Y/n said as she leads the boys to a table.

As kung lao and raiden sat, y/n took out her notepad.

"So, what do you guys want?" Y/n asked as she clicked her pen. Then kung lao went on and on about what foods he wanted, y/n was sure that he probably ordered everything possible. Then it was raidens turn.

"And for you raiden?" Y/n asked. "Um- yea ill just get the (whatever food)." He said, obviously flustered. Y/n nodded and went to the kitchen. As soon as y/n left, raiden sighed in relief as kung lao just scoffed, again.

"You have to ask her out raiden." Kung lao started. "What?"

"Yeah. You obviously like her and she likes you. Just ask her out cmon." Kung lao said, shaking him playfully. Raiden slightly blushed at his teasing. He didnt say anything.

A while after, there food arrived. Kung lao had many dishes, while raiden had only some. The both finished after a while, just sitting and relaxing.

Then raiden had seen y/n. She was walking towards them with a dish. She then placed it on raidens table.

"Oh- i didnt order this-"

"Its okay. Its on the house." Y/n said smiling at him. Raiden melted at y/ns soft gaze. Then kung lao just had to ruin it.

"Do i get one?"

"No." Y/n simply said walking away.

Raiden had a huge smile on his face as he slowly turned to face kung lao. Kung lao kinda looked pissed.

As everyone had left due to closing time, kung lao had left but raiden had stayed.

"You should know by this time we close, raiden." Y/n said walking up to the table. Raiden immediately smiled at her.

"I was just waiting for you. I- i wanted to say thank you.. for the dessert." He said stuttering. Y/n smiled once again.

"Of course raiden" y/n said.

Then it was quiet.

"I guess ill head out now." Raiden said standing up. Y/n then nodded. Y/n walked raiden up to the exit.

"Id like to see you more, outside of work. If thats fine with you?"

"Yes.. its fine with me." Y/n said with a huge smile on her face. Raiden took a sigh of relief.

"Thats good. Ill see you later then. Goodnight y/n."

"Night." Y/n said, full of excitement.
———
I just made this rn so it might have mistakes....someone also requested raiden so this is for you hope you likee

also requests are closed, tysm for everyone who requested. ill say when I need more ideass !

dont forget to vote!!!!