Chapter 53

TW: graphic details

"How long has Jisung been there?" Minho asked, tapping his feet in front of the closed door

"I don't know, a few hours already" Hyunjin responded, impatiently tapping his finger on his arm.

"Well, he's more legit than us" Minho responded with a shrug

"I know... But I kinda craved doing it" Hyunjin responded with a pout.

As if on cue, Jisung opened the door, his latex gloves full of blood as he looked at the two waiting men.

"Uh... Yes?" Jisung asked, surprised

"Can we?" Hyunjin asked with a wide smile

"Well... I was going to get Chan" Jisung said with a sigh "He won't talk about where the kids are"

"Can I try?" Minho asked with a smirk

"Okay" Hyunjin sighed loudly, "Go on, I'll get Chan" He said with a disappointed pout

Jisung opened the door for Minho, letting the latter enter the room as he closed the door behind them.

He looked at Jeongho, and felt a wave of satisfaction submerge him.

"You did a good job, Han" Minho praised, walking to the tied up man.

"Thanks, that's years of keeping it in" Jisung responded with a chuckle.

Jeongho's eyes, or what was left of them, seem to get more frightened as Minho entered.

"So, you still don't want to talk, Mmh?" Minho asked, crouching down in front of him

Jeongho didn't answer, he simply spitted on Minho, who needed a second to realize what happened.

He chuckled dryly as he wiped the spit off his face, turning back to Jisung.

"What have you done until now?" He asked, eyes darkened

"I chopped a few nails, sliced a few skin where nerve points are, punched his face a few times, I may have broken a few teeth" Jisung responded calmly.

"Mmh, let's try some other things" Minho said as he stood up, looking down at the disgusting man.

He kicked the man strongly, making the chair he was tied to fall back as his head hit the ground loudly, groaning in pain.

"Weren't you playing with me because I was searching for Seungwoo?" Minho asked slyly, searching for a tool.

Jeongho didn't respond.

"Han, where's the least sharpened knife ?" He asked

Jisung went to the tools, handing him the little knife, a little bit rusty in the point.

"Perfect" He said, as he grabbed Jeongho's hand and smirked

"What finger was it?" He asked Jeongho, who frowned "The one you took from Woo" He repeated

Jeongho gulped loudly.

"You don't want to tell me?" He asked with a pout "I'll just chop them all then" He added with a shrug and brought the knife to the thumb

"The index! It was the index!" Jeongho yelled in panic

"Mmh, too late"

It took some time to chop off every single finger, the knife wasn't that useful and he had to push to break the bones.
As you can imagine, the whole room filled with pained cries, a melody sound for Jisung's ears.