Chapter 9

As Minho was unimpatiently waiting to know what Chan and Jisung were discussing about in the torture room, Chan had suddenly called all of them to the meeting room.

He waddled there excitedly, hoping to finally have answers to all of his questions. He saw his members sitting around the round table as well, and he saw how the others looked just as confused as he was.

"You tortured him?" Jeongin asked innocently

"Nah" Hyunjin said with a pout

"Chan forced us out of the room" Minho answered with a roll of his eyes.

Their eyes widened as Chan entered the room, but with a certain boy following him, a boy that didn't have any rope around his hands, completely free.

Han Jisung

Called 'Hooded Killer' by the medias

Had won great celebrity from the citizens because of his actions

Known to be an all rounder. Hasn't been seen flattering in a fight. Works alone in all sectors.

Jisung had a huge bruise on his right cheek, mostly from the hard punch Minho gave him just before all of that. Minho almost felt bad.

"Hello to all of you" Chan said, as he signaled Jisung with his hands to approach and take a seat next to him "This is the infamous 'Hooded Killer', or more correctly, Han Jisung" He presented him, as a few gasps were heard around the room.

"And... why is our enemy sitting in our meeting room?" Seungmin asked with narrowed eyes

"Well, Seungmin, I would like to get to that point if you don't interrupt me anymore" Chan nagged, as Seungmin nodded, offended by his leader's tone.

"Han will be the new resident of this mansion" He said, and almost all of them stood up at the news, tapping their hands on the table in misunderstandment.

"HUH?" Minho yelled

"He is an ephemere one, but still a resident of this mansion, and an additional member of the gang for now on" He corrected, which didn't help calming his members reaction.

He signaled them to keep their calm with their hands, as they slowly sit back down.

"Okay, I'll need explanations" Hyunjin stated, as the others agreed on that point.

"Jisung's goal is a noble one. A goal that isn't far from ours, and is motivated by personal reasons. He explained it all to me, and I couldn't help thinking he is right" He explained.

Jisung stood silent beside him. 

He had been a loner for his whole life, or most of it, and being integrated in such an organization felt strange.