Chapter 19

They walked to the other side of the city, side by side as they lightly talked, until they finally arrived in front of the infamous restaurant Chan had talked about.

Good thing: it was already 12:30, so they were actually able to have a nice lunch before getting back to work.

"Aren't you afraid of getting recognized and attacked?" Jisung asked curiously as Minho was thoroughly looking at the menu from the outside of the restaurant.

"Nah" Minho shrugged "I'll kill them if they try" He said, before pulling Jisung by his hoodie, forcing him to choose something from the menu as well "And if something happens, you're there too" He added

After Jisung finally chose his lunch as well, they entered the restaurant and chose their foods, before eating it eagerly.

"This was actually really good" Jisung exclaimed, his plate long gone.

"Yeah, it's a shame they might be trafficking" Minho added with a pout, before raising his hand for the waiter.

A waiter came to them, as Minho put his chin on his palm, looking into the waiter's eyes.

"Tell me, young man" He said, pushing his plate "I'd like a dessert, but a special one" He said with a malicious smile, and Jisung couldn't help but be fascinated by Minho's way of working.

"Well, what kind?" The waiter said, before crossing his arms

"Something... flour-y?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Alright, follow me" He asked, as the two boys stood up "Not you though" He said, turning to Jisung and glaring at him.

"Excuse me, I would like to follow my fiancé for whatever the reason is" Jisung responded, all-mighty, as he crossed his arms as well.

Minho got disturbed for a slight second, before getting into his act again, wrapping his arm around Jisung's waist as he approached him.

"Don't worry young man, if anything, it'll just raise the quantities that you'll sell" Minho defended Jisung, as the waiter finally agreed, making the way.

Before unwrapping his arm, Minho didn't fail to pinch Jisung's arm, as a warning for his stupid improvisation.

They walked to a somber room, as the waiter opened a chest, picking a little packet out of it, full of a white substance, a powder.

Minho wanted to laugh at how gullible they were, and how they accepted so quickly, but decided to not fuck up Chan's idea. He looked at the waiter, before asking to see the product. He opened the little bag and plunged his finger in, taking a few with his finger and tasting it.

Jisung got surprised, but decided to not show off his concern for the well being of the mission.

Minho frowned and spit to the ground, throwing the closed packet to the waiter.

"This shit is awful, what kind of quality is that?" Minho angrily said, pointing his fingers at the coke.

"I... I don't understand. I've been told that the quality is amazing" The waiter said, not knowing how to react.

"Nevermind, I'll buy from better producers. Come on honey" He said, pulling Jisung with him.

A few seconds later, they were walking rapidly on the streets, trying to get as far as possible from the restaurant, in case anyone recognized them.

"You tasted it?" Jisung asked in slight panic

"Yeah, and spit. It was actual coke, I just needed to make sure" Minho said with a shrug.