Chapter 3

Chan and Minho were ready.

They entered the man's building like they owned it: they walked fiercely, looking right forward, their heads up and back straight. They were wearing suits, protected suits obviously, and Minho may have a few daggers hidden in his coat and boots, but no one needed to know that.

In all honesty, Chan was slightly nervous. He wasn't that much in the front line, he felt way more comfortable behind his desk scheming plans. But for the sake of the mission, they needed him, so he wouldn't back down.

Fortunately for him, Minho was always confident in his missions. He felt safer somehow being around him, as the latter was already looking all around them, trying to analyze for any possible threat. Chan could let his life in between his hands with closed eyes.

They walked to the elevator, as Minho walked just slightly behind Chan, trying to keep on their 'bodyguard / leader' act. They stayed silent for the whole way, not wanting to raise any suspicion, until they arrived at 4th and walked out of the elevator.

Meanwhile, Jeongin was stressing inside the van. Felix had already left the car, discreetly making his way to the building as he knew where to go to enter without being seen. Even if they saw him, Felix knew how to make himself invisible anyway. 

He had his computer on his legs, ready for the connection to be made to download anything he could. He was tapping his fingers on the screen, anxiously waiting for it to light up.

"Stop stressing, Felix will nail it" Changbin reassured him, noticing his nervous antics

"I know" Jeongin said, looking back at Changbin with a grin

Felix was, in fact, out of this world in what he does.

He had successfully threw Seungmin's invention into the building, and was already walking back to the van, whistling to himself as he mentally patted himself on the head. He loved his job.

He also chuckled cutely as he saw the concentrated frown on Jeongin's face as soon as he got in the van, the younger was tapping feverishly on his computer as he did his magic.

Back at the office, Chan was shaking the man's hand, his grip tight to not show any weakness as the other was narrowing his eyes at him, as if trying to read him.

"Bang Chan" The man said, nodding slightly

"Nice to meet you" Chan responded confidently, smiling as well.

They stopped shaking hands as Chan took a step backwards, waiting for the formalities to end so they could get into business.

"So, tell me, how could you benefit my b-" The man started, but was cutted of rather instantly.

And a sudden and loud sound crashed into the room.

As if everything went in slow motion, the window on their right suddenly exploded in thousands pieces, making sharp glass flying all over the room.

A guy had just thrown himself on the glass, breaking in from the exterior like a storm, as the three men in the office suddenly held their breath at the intrusion. They were shocked for a few seconds, trying to process the unbelievable scene.

They almost didn't have time to notice the man that had just broken through, and the guy was already running to the desk, a sharp knife tightly in his hand.

Minho didn't think much as he threw himself on Chan, grabbing him by both of his arms and pulling him behind, as far from the desk he could, then pushed him to the ground, making sure he stayed safe. He put himself in front of Chan in a defensive stance, watching the scene unfolding just in front of his eyes, realizing the man wasn't after Chan at all.

The man wearing a deep black hood had directed his knife at the old billionaire man, and in seconds, his throat was slit open, and his body dropping dead to the ground. In the blink of an eye.

Minho widened his eyes as he finally realized what the stranger's task was, as he decided to jolt up and run after him. 

But in seconds, just as quickly as he arrived, he had already jumped out of the other window, breaking the glass in his way just like he did before.

Minho freaked out, wondering if the guy had just jumped from the 4th floor or if he was dreaming, as he walked to the window and saw the same guy, holding himself up easily with cables attached from another building.

"Fuck, we're in deep shit" Chan said with a scoff, angrily punching the ground as he tried hard to find another plan. Frustration was filling his system quickly.

Minho looked back at his friend, seeing the deep frustration on his expression.

He saw red.

He grabbed Chan by the collar, and started running away with him.

The fucker's minions started flooding the floor, and Minho was getting annoyed at them. He couldn't risk swing his knife at them as Chan was just beside him, in state of slight shock. He couldn't risk his leader getting hurt, so he decided to simply run away, or trying to find a way out. They ran by the stairs, until they couldn't go forward anymore, too much guards standing in their way.

They successfully had walked to the 2th floor, and Minho turned to the right, skipping the stairs as he ran in the corridors, until he finally found a room with a window. Chan widened his eyes, and he gulped hard.

"No Minho" Chan yelled, still getting dragged by him "Don't even think about it" He warned, but Minho couldn't care less as he was already dashing to the glass.

They broke through, the two of them falling in a pile of old leaves, making Chan take a huge breath and smoothly tapping every part of his body, he needed to know if he was still alive.

He went back to reality as Changbin suddenly pulled him inside the van, starting the car almost immediately.

"Wait, where is Minho?" Chan suddenly asked, a frown suddenly finding his face

"That idiot ran after the hooded killer" Changbin said through gritted teeth, trying to stay concentrated in finding him on the streets.

"Fucking dumbass" Chan stated with a sigh, trying to see him at the window

"Here!" Felix yelled as he spotted him, pointing his finger in Minho's direction.

"Shit" Chan yelled at the scene

Minho had just thrown himself at the hooded guy, tackling him to the ground.