Chapter 5

When they got back to the mansion, Minho was already unconscious.

They carried him inside, Chan holding his upper body as Changbin carried his lower body and Felix was trying his best to keep on putting pressure on the wound, but he started to stress as his hands were getting a bit too blooded, just like the piece of cloth. Jeongin stayed behind to discharge the van, mostly because he had to take all of his computer stuff out and secure it. He wouldn't let Minho's effort go to waste by ruining all the information they had stolen.

Arriving at the first level of the mansion, they left Minho between Seonghwa's hands, knowing their doctor could do way more than they ever would.

Chan waited outside of the room, anxiously waiting for just an information from Seongwha, or Yunho. He needed to know if it was worth hoping or not.

Seungmin and Hyunjin ran downstairs as soon as they heard about Minho's whereabouts. They had been told when Felix and Changbin got back to their living room, and they sprouted up the moment they understood the heat of the situation.

They joined Chan, not daring to say a word as they waited patiently for the door to open.

And after thirty long minutes, the door opened, revealing a smiley Seonghwa.

"Well, surgery went perfectly well" He said, as the three boys let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"The wound was strangely well done. It hadn't touched any vital organ, nor it was too close from a life-risking loss of blood. His attacker didn't shoot to kill" Seonghwa explained, as Chan frowned in confusion.

"Thanks" Chan said, patting his doctor on his shoulder, deeply grateful for his intervention

"No problem, boss" Seonghwa responded with a wide smile.

Chan had to go, that whole interaction raised a few questions he was eager to found about. But Hyunjin and Seungmin decided to stick around. Minho might need some company when his eyes flutter open.

"Well, good morning Min" Hyunjin said happily as he watched the older stir in the emergency bed.

"Ugh" He groaned, feeling his whole body aching.

"You don't look too well" Seungmin taunted, and Minho's eyes darkened as he glared at him

"Everything hurts" He whined, trying to stir harder, but getting cut off as a sharp pain from his stomach interrupted him "Fucking hell" He cursed, and his two friends chuckled softly.

Yunho arrived in the room, noticing that Minho had finally woken up.

"Oh, Minho" He exclaimed, walking to his side "You've been under surgery, and Seonghwa did a really great job on you so don't worry, recovering won't take too long"

"Recovery?" Minho asked, frowning. He disliked that idea.

"Minho, I know you're not used to getting hurt but when you go under surgery, you actually have to rest and let your body recompose" Hyunjin said with a chuckle.

He had never seen the older getting hurt since he's in the gang, but he had been into that very situation a good bunch of times.

"Just the span of 2 weeks" Yunho said, smiling "For someone normal, it could be a little bit longer, but I know you won't respect it for more than 2 weeks, so rest" Yunho warned, as he grabbed a surgical knife and pointed it at him "I'll kill you myself if I see you train before then" He warned

"As if you can hurt me" Minho scoffed and responded, narrowing his eyes at the doctor

"As if you can run in your state" Yunho retorqued