The Collision Expands - Chapter 34 - Chad/Janine featuring Krystal

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Rayshawn," I say, "at least someone cares about our unborn child!"

"Alright, that's it!" Chad shouts, it kind of scares me. "You've disrespected me for the last time, Janine. I wanted to do this in private, but you left me with no choice. You have been taking me for granted and have been disrespecting me for years now. You've been belittling me and trying to emasculate me. I think you've forgotten who your soon to be ex-husband is"....What!?

"everyone talks about Donny and Linnie and even this Derrick guy being the red pill kings (and queen), but do you remember where Donny got it from!?" He then proceeds to list every instance where I've disrespected me. The reality of the situation is now dawning on me. What have I done!? I then see Chad go to his office desk and opens a drawer and out some pieces of paper.

"Before you get too upset, no these are not divorce papers, despite what I said a second ago. I want to save our marriage but we both really need to assess our situation with our baby coming." he says. I look at the papers; they're legal separation papers, I almost crumble to the floor from my chair but Rayshawn softly holds me in place by my shoulders. I'm still devastated.

"You haven't been a saint either!" I yell through tears

"I know that," he says, "I've been ignoring you and neglecting you and I was becoming jealous and insecure about the whole Donny thing and now your mind and eyes have begun to wander to elsewhere." He's looking straight at Rayshawn. How could I be so foolish, of course, Chad would notice. "We're also going to see a marriage counselor."

"Hey, what you lookin' at me for?" Rayshawn asks, defensively. Before we can talk about it any further, someone bursts the front door open. It's our new next door neighbor, Carmen, Donny's older sister (I'm still wrapping my head around that little detail) and she's not alone. Donny, Linnie and Craig are with her. I also notice my doctor is here as well

"Where are they!?" Carmen screams, "I know they're here! I saw them and so did my 10 year old son, Mateo!"

"Calm down, Carmen!" Donny says. By the way, I'm pretty much over Donny. Turns out it was all my crazy hormones.

"Where are who?" Chad asks. Chad wasn't here that much when they came over to introduce themselves. I know that Chad's been friendly with her husband, Ricardo.

"Your whore of a nurse, Krystal, and my 17 year old son, Noah!" Carmen screams. We then, suddenly, hear people talking from our master bedroom. No one's hardly been in there since I've been in my special pregnancy room.

We go and open the door and there was a shocking scene...this almost makes me feel like my issues with Chad aren't so bad, especially not when compared to what we're looking at now. Suddenly, I get a funny feeling

"Chad!" I yell

"I know I'm flabbergasted, too!" Chad says

"No, not that!" I yell, "I think my water just broke." Chad quickly escorts me to the doctor

Krystal- I don't know what to say. I don't know how they found out about us, but we were pretty reckless about keeping this a secret.

"Krystal, how could you?!" That was Craig. There are so many thoughts running through my head.

"I've known for a little while, you two," Carmen says, "I was just waiting for one of you to come forward and admit it."

"Mom, please, I can explain." says Noah, my 17 year old underage affair partner as we lay beside each other, naked, under the covers of Chad and Janine's bed.

"I don't want to hear it!" Carmen screams "I'm very disappointed in you , Noah! And Krystal? I'm going to make sure you get sent away for statutory rape for as long as the law allows! And, I'm keeping my grandchild from it's whore of a mother!"

"What!? What grandchild!?" I hear Craig. Oh no, how does Carmen know.? We haven't told anyone. I knew this whole time that this thing was wrong on so many levels but Noah was so charming and irresistible. He became my addiction but now,

"I'm pregnant, Craig." I confess, there's no use hiding it anymore. "And before you ask, no the child is definitely Noah's and not yours, you impotent, oblivious cuck!" It really feels good to be bad.

Author's note to Wattpad: As you can see, I didn't get into any graphic detail about these encounters between Krystal and Noah, only eluded to them. This will become relevant as the story progresses. Also, Noah is above the age of consent but below the age of majority, it shouldn't violate the content policies. Just please don't flag this story and take it down. I spent a lot of time building this story

End of Chapter. Please comment and vote