Chapter 25: The Ten Commandments on the Move & Overwhelming Violence

__

In Edinburgh the Ten Commandments still resided, waiting for a good time to make their first move.

"It appears that an Albino has been destroyed." Fraudrin said. "Two of them, actually. In separate locations." "Who cares about them, anyway?" Melascula said. " 'Cause to me, they're nothing more than ancient toys."

In his own corner, Galand started to Louth like a maniac. "How amusing!" He laughed. "What is it you find so funny?" Melascula asked. "Who'd have ever imagined that even now there's still people daring to stand against the Demon race?" Galand said and stood up. "Right, let's go." "You're not considering heading out there with your powers still depleted, are you?" Melascula said. "Why not? It'd be a perfect warm-up exercise. And maybe even a chance to find our Angel." Galand said. "Or do you think they'll defeat me?"

Melascula just sighed, she could honestly not be bothered with what happened to Galand. Zeldris stood up however and moved to Galand so quickly it looked like he teleported. "Now, wait a minute" Zeldris said. "Have you forgotten it was this kind of arrogance that led to us being sealed up in the first place?" "Well, memory loss in old men can be rather severe" Galand said.

"So, what direction are you gonna take?" Gloxinia asked. "Hmm... Let me see." Galand thought, scratching the horn on his armored chin. Zeldris just crossed his arms and sighed. "I noticed something northwest of here." Gloxinia added. "For a minute there were Power Levels that were doubling the Albino's. The one south of us was strange. Because that Albino seemed to self-destruct. As if somehow its own power slammed right back into itself."

"Hey, thanks a lot!" Galand said and patted Gloxinia on the head. "I'm ready." Galand then jumped away high up in the sky to his target in the south.

_

"The Ten Commandments?" Arthur asked as Y/n and Meliodas just described the foes that would go up against. "Looked away since ancient times, the hand-picked troops of the Demon King himself? They've all been freed from a 3,000-year-old seal? That's what's causing these giant monsters to start moving again." "Yup." Y/n said and looked in the direction of the still standing gigantic corpse.

They were now standing in the middle of Camelot village and the rest who before stood in the boar hat were now all together with Meliodas and Y/n. Mama hawk had been left a little outside Camelot's walls.

"It sounds very unbelievable. But everything we have said is true." Meliodas said. "Indeed, if we hadn't seen that beast with our own eyes, it would have been impossible to believe." A knight right behind Arthur said. "To think that ancient Britannia once had monsters like that roaming the continent." The other Knight behind Arthur said. "It's terrifying."

"If they made those things, then that means The Ten Commandments must be even stronger." Diane said. "Right, Y/n? And if that's true, how will any of us stand a chance going up against that kind of power." "They are definitely stronger." Y/n said. "They have half of the Demon King's power decided equally between them. But, that's the type of foes I could take down once in my life. What we need is some intense training. Our biggest problem is time." "How much time?" Diane asked. "30 years." Y/n said and scratched the back of her head. "30 years of consistent training after I escaped. I mean the first holy war was almost a century long."

"My goodness." Slader said. "Even the form of Hendrickson we faced seems almost sweet by comparison. Right Gowther?" he said and looked down at the doll who sat on his arm, tucked into his clove with his upper body sticking out.

Suddenly Y/n's head started to feel fuzzy and dizzy. "Are you good?" Meliodas asked as he looked up at her, he noticed her swaying from side to side like she was dizzy. "Yeah, probably just feeling a little light." Y/n said and shook her head, hoping it would go away.