Chapter 19: The Heroes.

__

Hendrickson was about to karate chop Meliodas but Ban used his powers to control Hendrickson's arm. Y/n took this opportunity and used Telekinesis to crush Hendrickson's arm. Meliodas then gave Hendrickson an uppercut which sent him flying into the air.

Diane slammed Hendrickson with Gideon and sent him flying into the side of the crater that the battlefield had become. Hendrickson used his wings to fly back but was stricken out of the air by King's Chastiefol. "Incredible!" A knight said who looked at the fight. "They're even more powerful than the legends said!"

"Lady y/n?" Elizabeth said. "It's okay." Y/n said and turned her head to Elizabeth. "Thanks to you, my stamina and power is back. So, you can just leave the rest to us. For now, I think it's best if you stay here with Hawk." Elizabeth nodded and sobbed a little by the mention of Hawk.

Hendrickson jumped up on a rock a little further away and his arm grew back. "No way! It doesn't even seem like we hurt him at all!" Diane said. "Damn." Y/n said. "I crushed that arm and it still came back?" "This guy is turning out to be a bigger pain in the ass than I thought." Ban said. "Well, we're not finished yet!" Meliodas said. "Gowther spread the word. We're gonna do the attack we talked about!"

"Captain, Gowther's not, um..." King said, who thought Gowther had died. Gowther stood up and held his head, making Diane and King scream out in fear like they saw a dead man come back to life. "Now here are my glasses?" Gowther asked and started to feel the ground. Y/n used telekinesis to help him get them. "He's still alive?!" King exclaimed in fear.

"Roger that, captain." Gowther said in response to Meliodas' demand. "What are you anyway?" King asked. "Tap." Gowther said and touched his forehead with two fingers. "Broadcast!" Suddenly everyone saw the same thing. It was how they would defeat Hendrickson.

"What's this?" Gil said. "It's like Gowther beamed his instructions directly into my head." King said. "Are you kidding?" Howzer said. "Is this seriously our plan?" Ban asked. "I like it." Y/n said and smirked. "Captain, are you sure about this?" Diane questioned. "All right, everyone." Meliodas said. "Time to get started!"

Meliodas disabled his powers. "You disabled your powers." Hendrickson said. "What do you think you're doing?" Meliodas ran up and was about to stab Hendrickson. Hendrickson caught Meliodas but Meliodas took a grip on Hendrickson's fist and threw the man away. He jumped down and hit his knees into Hendrickson's stomach.

"Hey King, what should we do?" Diane asked. "I know." King said. "He needs our help out there!" "Follow the plan." Y/n said. "I promise everything will be good if you do."

"Lighting King Iron Hammer!" Giothunder said and hit Meliodas and Hendrickson with a giant lightning strike. "That move put his Allie's at risk." Hendrickson said and jumped up in the air as the lighting dispersed. "He must've been focused on a quick attack and it his aim."

"Gravity times ten!" Marmas, a knight in red armor that controlled gravity, said. "How dare you spit in my sense of justice! You fiend! "Rising Tornado!" Howzer said and a gigantic dark gray tornado appeared. "I think my magical power is starting to fade." Marmas said. "Already?" Howzer said in surprise. "Just try to hang in there."

Hendrickson swiped his arm and the tornado dissipated and Marmas flew to the side. Hendrickson was about to fly down to attack put was stoped by a wall of steam. "Your fight's with me, pink!" Meliodas said and held Hendrickson at the throat as he had is legs around Hendrickson's stomach.

Guila there multiple balls of explosions at Meliodas and Hendrickson. "Do you really intend to sacrifice yourself just to slow me down?" Hendrickson asked. "I won't say it's not commendable... but it appears you're the only one who's sustaining any damage."