Chapter 1: The holy knights sword.

Y/n walked down the road of Bernia village. She had now lived here for about 10 years and had started up her own seamstress business, as she was pretty good at sewing. She had earned a decent living and nobody had suspected her...yet. The name N/n worked great as an alias and she hid her wing so nobody would figure her out.

She often had this kid over, who would often sleep on her couch. His name was Mead and he was quite often a troublemaker. Y/n of course knew this was normal for a boy who felt like he didn't fit in and had no real family. To keep his mind busy she would tell Mead stories of the Seven Deadly Sins and their adventures.

Y/n was walking to the town square. Apparently Mead had caused some trouble whit a holy knight and she wanted to check the damage done. Y/n never went sense, well obviously she might get caught. She just said she was sick and stayed home.

When she got to the town square she saw a bunch of the men trying to pull some sort of sword of the ground while two knights laughed at the poor villagers. Y/n was about to scold the knights and pull up the sword herself until she saw someone familiar. 'Is that... Meliodas and Elizabeth?' Y/n thought and looked over at two familiar friends and... a pig?

"What's this festival for today?" Meliodas asked two middle aged men. "Huh?! This looks like a damn festival to you?" One of the men said "We're trying to pull out a sword some Holy Knight jabbed in the ground!" 'So that's what happened... what did Mead do this time?' Y/n thought and continued to listen out of curiosity.

"They stuck it in the ground?" Meliodas asked and looked at the men trying to pull it out. "Days ago, a Holy Knight brought his wrath down upon us." The village chief said "He infused his sword whit mana, pierced the ground, and locked away the water under our village." "If we don't do something about this soon, we'll lose our water and our gruit too!" An other villager said "Then we won't have any more Bernia Ale...Damn!"

"A Holy Knight? You think it might be that man you defeated the other day?" Elizabeth asked Meliodas 'they have already fought a holy knight? Why is Elizabeth whit Meliodas anyway? Something must be happening in Liones' y/n thought. "Who? That's Twigo guy whit the mustache? No, not a chance. He wasn't a Holy Knight." Meliodas said "trust me. The real ones are a whole lot worse" "Only a Holy Knight has the power necessary to draw a sword belonging to another." The village chief explained "Breaking the news isn't going to be easy... but I'm afraid this village is done for" "Oh, no!" Elizabeth said.

"Ah, give me a break" a familiar voice said. 'Please, Mead don't say anything stupid again' y/n thought and crossed her fingers. "What's the deal whit all this moaning and groaning?" 'No, he's about to say something stupid' y/n thought and sighed. 'For the love of the Supreme Deity, why?'

"It's Mead!" One villager said and everyone had their eyes on the young boy. "A Holy Knight's sword stuck in the ground is nothing! If my buddies, the Seven Deadly Sins and the vice grand master were here, that sword would be gone by now." Mead said and rubbed his nose. "Quiet, Mead!" One of the village ladies said "And whose fault is it that we're all in this predicament in the first place? Of all the things to say? Did you have to mention those criminals too?" "Yea, she's right! We don't need to make the Holy Knight angrier!" "Do you have a grudge against us or what, kid?"

"No, come on..." Mead said and looked around nervously. "That's not the reason I did it!" "We have had it whit all your mischief and lying!" "Your such a jerk!" The children where now starting to throw rocks at the kid. Y/n tried to use telekinesis on the stones but she hit Meliodas instead. "Wow, I hate you guys!" Mead screamed and Y/n could see his eyes watering up. "Yeah, we'll guess that? We hate you even more, Mead!"

Sense all the stones hit Meliodas, he ran away whit the kid up to some bar. Y/n had seen the bar coming and going but she had never visited, if she knew Meliodas would be there maybe she would have actually gone... "Have you guys no shame!" Y/n screamed out to the villagers. "Kids make mistakes! And he just wants attention because, unlike the rest of you, he doesn't have a family! You should all feel ashamed of yourselfs for doing that to a poor kid!" Y/n looked at them all angrily and walked of towards the bar. She tried to teleport up there but it didn't work "I really need to work on that..." Y/n said out loud to herself.