Chapter 9: The Viazel Fighting Festival

(Sorry for the wait. I have been working the past weeks.)
__

Fireworks started to go if as the festival was about to start. "The ref will be yours truly, Love Helm!" The announcer said. "The rules of this round are extremely simple. Knock your opponent out of this ring! Throwing them out is fine, pushing is too! Or send them flying! As long as it's barehanded. The eight contenders who are still standing will move on to the finals! Now then, let the brawling begin!"

People started to charge at each other and push others around. For the sins and Y/n however, there was no issue. Except form maybe King who just avoided everyone instead. Y/n felt an arm on her hip and looked back to see some random man. "I think it's about time a cute girl like you get out of here. Would want your nails destroyed." He said. "We could take a diner after this." Y/n chuckled and gave him a smile. "Sure!" She said. Then she took a painful grip on his wrist. "If you survive the fall." She threw him of the stage and of the rock entirely.

"Maybe we shouldn't kill anyone?" King asked, who saw Y/n throw the guy of. "Anyone has it coming if they touch me like that when I don't even know them." Y/n said and knocked some other guys of the stage too.

Ban started to yawn and push people left and right. "This is so boring" he complained. Meanwhile King was running around like a scared child, holding his pillow. "It is a little boring. But when we get to the real fights, that's where the fun starts." Y/n said and kicked a guy of stage.

"Hey, Ban!" Meliodas said, who noticed the many people Ban pushed away left and right. "Make sure that you pull your punches against these guys!" "Yeah, obviously!" Ban said and scratched the back of his head. "This festival wouldn't be much fun if we killed everybody here!" Ban then noticed a guy in the ring with a red leather jacket, like the one he had before. So Ban decided to go with his thievery ways and went up to steal the jacket.

Y/n and Meliodas stayed by each other sides as they watched it all go down. "Your being careful too, right?" Meliodas asked. "I really don't want you to get hurt." Y/n sighed and looked down at him. "How hopeless do you think I am?" Y/n asked. "I can handle myself, your overprotective." "But I-" Meliodas got cut of by Y/n patting his head. "You're lucky that you're so cute."

"Hey, come on, captain!" King said and ran up to the pair. "Hmm?" "You're totally having fun here. You both are." "Yeah, right." Y/n said, did a wave with her hand and looked away. "Dose it really look like we are enjoying ourselves?" Meliodas said and crossed his arms. "Mm-hmm." King said and nodded, he looked quite annoyed. "Listen to me, King..." Meliodas went up to whisper something to King. "If we win this thing, we get Diane's sacred treasure, Gideon. Don't you think Y/n would be really happy if YOU win it. And Diane would also be so proud of you." Y/n acted like she didn't hear and continued to look away. Kings face broke out in a blush by the thought of a smiling and blushing Y/n saying that she is so happy that King a managed to win a physical fight. "First place is mine!" King screamed in his human form. "All right. That's the spirit." Meliodas said.

The girl in the purple cape started to beat people left and right, it made Y/n blush because she was quite impressed. 'That's sooo cool!' Y/n thought and put her hands on her cheeks. The girl in the purple cape hit so many guys in quick succession that they formed into a ball that flew of the stage, hitting King. "Talk about moves as fast as lighting!" Lovehelm, the announcer, said. "This one girl just knocked ten men out of the ring all at once!" "She's doing pretty good, huh?" Meliodas said. "That's an understatement." Y/n said. "It's kinda scary." Ban said. "I bet she's not getting a lot of dates." Y/n elbowed Ban. "I would date her." Y/n said. "That's really cool!" Ban seemed a little annoyed after Y/n said that. "I could do that too." He said. "It's nothing special." Y/n noticed that Ban got a little jealous and smirked. "I bet you can't." She said teasingly. "You couldn't even be half as good of you tried." "Yes I c-" "Hey, where'd you get that jacket?" Meliodas cut Ban off.