Chapter 15: The First Sacrifice and The Courage Charm

__

Y/n woke up, alone in a cell. The walls were made of gray rock and it was very moist in the air. "What happened?" She said and looked down at her hand, it had a second degree burn mark. She started to think back to what happened just now. 'Hm... right! I was kidnapped! I need to get out and find Elizabeth, ' she thought.

She looked over at the bars, iron. So she used telekinesis to bend the bars to make a hole for her to walk out of. "Thanks." She said and jumped out. She heard soldiers come, she started to panic and tried to hide in the shadows. But suddenly, she became a shadow. 'YES!' She thought and celebrated. She had unlocked another power of hers.

"The ex-vice grandmaster has escaped." One of the knights said. "Search the castle." They ran away in different directions to inform them about the Angels disappearance. Y/n's shadow self smirked and walked around walls to try and find Elizabeth's cell.

"I don't understand." She heard. It was clearly Elizabeth. She was behind a cell with an iron door. "I was just at the Boar Hat, wasn't I? Lady Y/n?" "I happily welcome you home to Liones." The woman who had kidnapped the girls said. 'She must be on the other side of that door too' Y/n thought and waited intently.

Elizabeth made a scream. "Are you the one who brought me here?" Elizabeth asked. "I beg you, take me to Lady y/n!" But then there was no response. Y/n looked through the looking part and saw that only Elizabeth was in there. So y/n used telekinesis and forced the door to open. "Hi, Princess." Y/n said and leaned against the doorframe. "Lady y/n!" Elizabeth said and hugged the Angel. "I'm scared. Are we in Liones? How did we even get here?" "I think we might have been kidnapped by a Mage." Y/n said. "Some can teleport almost wherever. I have a limit to how far I can go and how many people I have. We'll have to figure out a way to get out. The boys should already be on their way."

Then there was a monstrous growl. Y/n ans Elizabeth screamed and looked to their side, it was just hawk with his stomach problems. "Where the hell are we?" Hawk asked. "I've had it with all this crap! Let's go! Let's go, let's go!" "Don't be such a nervous pig." Y/n said. She took Elizabeth's hand and ran outside with the girl. Hawk followed right after them, after he had a good poop.

_

The girls ran aprons in the halls of the dungeons taking out soldiers as they heard a distant voice. "I am Holy Knight Grand Master Dreyfus." The voice said. "People of Liones, hear me. We've been infiltrated by traitors, known as the Seven Deadly Sins. And they've begun ransacking the kingdom! The Holy War of ancient legend is finally about to begin! But have no fear! Liones will be guarded by the power of the Holy Knights! For those who can fight, take up arms and make a stand!" "Damn that bastard." Y/n said. She needed to help the others. "Elizabeth. Go with Hawk and look for somewhere safe. Like your dad's room or anything, maybe a secret bath out. I need to go. Promise me you'll stay safe." "I promise you." Elizabeth said. "I will do my best to stay safe, if you promise me the same in return." "I promise." Y/n said and ran off.

-

Y/n managed to run outside where she would see a giant stone thing that was definitely made from Diane. "I need to find them!" She said and ran around the town.

She ran and ran. And then noticed her comrades. "Meliodas!" Y/n screamed and ran to them. "Ban!" "Y/n!" Both boys said. They had a group hug. "Are you okay? Where is Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked. "I'm fine. I made sure Elizabeth went somewhere safe." Y/n said. "Where are the others?" "No idea if King is here or not, but Diane and Gowther are right now in a fight. We were looking for you and the princess." Ban said.

Suddenly there were a lot of vines whipping at something. "That doesn't look too good..." y/n said. "Should we go there and make sure they're okay?" "I think they'll be fine. We should just get Elizabeth, Hawk and the hilt and then leave." Meliodas said. "I can sense that kings power started to rise as Diane's and Gowther's started to fade." "I really don't understand how you guys can just feel powers. I guess it's something I have to train." Y/n said.