Chapter 22: The Shape of Love

(In pursuit of first love would not work as a good chapter. I am back now btw and I will try to upload every day. Will be moving the movie, it doesn't make sense to be after season 2/3 on Netflix cus it's not peaceful enough really but Escanor is in it)

__

Y/n sat downstairs with Meliodas while Elizabeth swept the floor. It was early morning and the sun was shining, it was quite a nice day. "Is it just me, or have there been fewer customers lately?" Elizabeth asked. "Yeah. Scraps are getting so hard to come by these days, I'll be one skinny piggy pretty soon." Hawk said. "Huh." Meliodas sighed. "Why would they stop coming?" "Maybe people are too busy rebuilding the city?" Y/n suggested. "Or maybe because you're such a terrible cook." "Like you are any better." Meliodas said.

"Now, now, take it easy." Elizabeth said. "Okay." Meliodas said and stood up. "It's time for a change... and I know exactly what to do."

-

They walked down into the village by all the houses on their way to somewhere, Y/n wasn't sure where because Meliodas wouldn't tell her. "Pelliot!" A Man said who they walked by. He had just put a lot of stuff on a horse carriage. "You need to finish your meal and help me get ready for our move!"

-

They walked to an old stone tower where Merlin used to live. It had very witchy vibes, the outside was full of vines and moss and the inside was dark with different potions, ingredients and other magical stuff. "You still have all those weird gadgets still, huh?" Y/n said and Meliodas flicked the head of some weird red voodoo doll.

"So, what do you want from me?" Merlin asked, turning to look at Meliodas and Y/n. "What do I want?" Meliodas asked. "You to be a waitress at my tavern!" Merlin looked at him with a stone cold look and then scoffed. "Hm, maybe." Merlin said. But before Meliodas could celebrate she cut him off. "But. I would like to run some tests on Y/n first. Then we might have a deal." "Depends on the tests." Both Meliodas and Y/n said.

Merlin smiled in a way that almost looked evil and more like a smirk. "I just want to run some tests, it won't do any harm I can assure." Merlin said. "Y/n is the only living Angel left, after all. One that has lived far longer than any other. I would like to see how her body had changed from those before her. And right after we can do the ritual to see what your final power may be." Before Y/n could even answer herself, Meliodas did. "Well, if you promise it won't hurt her." He said and pushed her forward. "Good." Merlin said. "I have not consented to-" y/n got cut off as Melin snapped her finger and she was suddenly knocked out.

_

Y/n woke up with a blinding light. Her body ached and hurt as she tried to sit up, but something forced her down like restraints. "Do not worry. You are perfectly fine." Merlin said. "Your body might ache a little but you are as good as you were before. If you are ready, we can run that test to figure out your last power." "Why not." Y/n sighed and laid back. "I'm already laying here.

Suddenly Merlin started to speak a language she could not understand. It sounded like something and nothing at the same time and it was a little confusing. Her body started to feel weird and her entire body started to glow. Her head started to spin and she started to see stars.

Then everything just stopped and she hit her head on the table like she had been floating. "Well. I think I've got it down." Merlin said. "I have no idea when you will unlock this. Only your spirit can do that, but it seems you'll unlock an ability I would like to call imitate. You will be able to use someone's powers against them. A great power if they know magic. But a weaker one against someone more physically. It will be of huge help, once you're ready."

Y/n couldn't really process all the information. Her head was still spinning and she was dizzy. She thought she was going to puke. "Thanks... Merlin." She said and held a hand over her mouth. "The sickness is just a tiny side effect." Merlin said. "It will be over soon enough."