Chapter 12: The angel of destruction.

__

Jericho clutched heard and groaned. Her breathe ring was sharp and one eye was closed. "Hot." She said. "My insides are burning."

"How was she able to escape from the Amber?" Guila asked. And then suddenly, her arm was cut of. She screamed in pain and horror as the blood ran down her wrist. "How dare you!" She screamed. Y/n had cutter her hand of. Then she had teleported behind Meliodas and took the hilt. Meliodas didn't dare go against her in case she would atack, nor did he want to hurt her.

Y/n sliced the ground by Guila and she flew on the air. Due to the force Jericho also flew to the side and fell to the ground. "I don't believe it." Jericho said. "One little wave caused a huge blast just like that." Then Jericho noticed Guila laying on the ground as her arm bled. "No!" She said and took Guila's hand and ran up to the girl. She picked up a green bead and crushed it. "Super recovery spell!" She said and Guila's hand soon connected to her arms once more. "I owe you one." Guila said. "This wasn't the plan!" Jericho said. "I thought that it was impossible for anything to break free of the Goddess Amber!" "Not to mention, Y/n isn't even a demon. Even if she seems to have taken on a demon form at the moment." Guila noted. "She's giving of a very disturbing magical energy, that's for sure."

"That's some seriously bad news." Ban said who stood behind the two girls. "Jheri curl!" "The name's Jericho!" Jericho said and took a grip on the sword that rested on her back. "Oh, sorry." Ban said and scratched his head. "I went on ahead and healed myself. Oh, nice spell beads. You guys have got some fun little toys." Ban revealed that he had stoked all of them and held them between his fingers. "Hold on! When did you..." Guila looked down at her arm that were missing them. Ban gasped as he saw Y/n approach from the smoke "hey! Watch out!" He said.

"Y/n. Is that really you in there-" Ban got cut of as Y/n sliced him in half. An explosion went of that Guila set of. But when the smoke dissipated Y/n was completely fine.

"What in the worlds going on here?" Elizabeth asked. "She's turned weird due to being trapped in that crystal. Don't get to close. We don't know what she'll do." Meliodas warned and looked on from the side. 'I don't want to hurt her, but I'm scared she will hurt herself.' He thought.

Suddenly with a boom, Y/n had landed before them. The impact on her hitting the ground made a crater around them. She just looked into their eyes, she went closer. Meliodas was wary but didn't move. She came closer and closer until she was just in front on Meliodas. "Y/n?" Can you hear me?" He asked. Y/n clutched her head and made an unworldly scream when she heard Meliodas. Meliodas hugged her tight and tried to calm her down. "It's fine, you need to calm down, please." He begged. Y/n's skin gained back some color and her eyes had more life. But she was still in this weird form. She took Meliodas' and Elizabeth's hands and flew of with them. Elizabeth screamed and clutched Y/n wrist hard not to fall.

Y/n flew up to a high cliff and let Meliodas and Elizabeth down to the ground. "Can you hear me?" Meliodas asked again. He got no indication that she could this time, she stayed silent as she looked out over the cliff. Y/n again clutched her head and made an unworldly and indescribable scream when she saw something. Before Meliodas could help her this time, she flew off. "Y/n!" He called but got no response.

-

Y/n landed like a cannonball right before Helmbram and King who laid hurt on the ground. Helbram looked at this new form of Y/n before him and smirked. "Judging by your appearance, I see that you've..." before Helmbram could even finish speaking, Y/n punched him in the stomach. It seemed like this form wasn't weak or iron or metal. Her punch was defended by Helbram catching it however. "Perhaps I should reconsider my opinion of you."

Y/n teleported and hit him in head head from upwards. Then she hit his chest with her legs after being up in the air for a pretty while. The impact certainly hurt Helbram who's armor started to crack. Y/n took a grip on him and threw him. He managed to flip in the air and land on his feet, gliding backwards as Y/n followed. She started to repeatedly punch him but Helbram got a punch on her and punched her to the side, sending her flying into the mountain wall and crashing all the way down to the ground.