"Miss Luna is the most festive person I've ever met I swear. Bada, you better make a run for it now or she'll have you dressing like one of Santa's elves for Christmas," Emma said making me giggle

"What can I say, I love setting the mood," I said shrugging the others laughed a little.

"Do I get to have one of these matching pajamas?" Bada asked honestly curious.

"Uh duh, and you gotta get some for the other girls too," Kirsten said

"Omgggg yes. Omg I can't wait to have a movie night with both of the groups together. Speaking of them, are they going to dance classes anytime soon, I wanna dance with them." I said.

"No uh. You won't be doing any dancing any time soon. Not until you're fully healed and my brother gives you permission." Bada said

"Brother? Why would she need permission to dance from him?" Ling asked

"Her brother was my doctor last night. He was so helpful and sweet. Made the entire visit less dreadful" I said. For some reason, I could see Bada's demeanor change when I spoke about her brother. Like it's not like I can say anything bad about him, he was super nice and attentive the entire time. Plus seeing them interact after was really cute.

"I gotta hand it to you Lee siblings, yall really know how to make a girl feel some type of way." I say. Bada raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, so I make you feel some kind of way huh?" she asks playfully

"What did that girl from Euphoria say 'Move with me, marry me, have my babies'" I cooed at Bada playfully. All the girls laugh but Bada doesn't laugh for too long. I guess the joke went too far. I won't play like that in the future with her anymore.

"Ok ok, enough girlies, it's getting late and we should leave Luna so she can get some rest." Kirsten said. We all stood up and I walked everyone to the door. I said goodbye to all of the girls as they left while Bada was the last to leave.

"At least let me stay a little longer to help clean." she said batting her long eyelashes. I rolled my eyes playfully

"Umm you already cleaned my apartment last night"

"Yeah but hey don't blame me, when I see things out of place I just have to clean them up." she said while emphasizing 'have'. She stayed a little longer while helping me clean. We put on some music to pass the time and danced around singing to our favorite artists. Of course my dancing looked off because I could hardly dance. My back has gotten slightly less worse but it was still a tough task to move freely. It got to slow song as we were in the kitchen cleaning. The song ILYSB by The Rose came on and we vibed to the lyrics. The lights were low in the apartment and it was dark outside. When the second verse of the song came on, I had the refrigerator opened putting things away. It was the only thing that gave us enough light in the apartment.

"Mad cool in all my clothes

Mad warm when you get close...to me

Slow dance these summer nights

Our disco ball's my kitchen light"

When these lyrics came on we danced close beneath the light of the refrigerator and swayed in synch with the music, letting any worries we have at the moment go and just being present with each other.

"And you need to know

That nobody could take your place, your place

And you need to know

That I'm hella obsessed with your face, your face, yeah"

During the last line, she cupped my face in her hands as she lipsynched to me. I giggled and we just swayed some more. I felt so content in this moment. It was perfect. Being with Bada felt so amazing like she could magically take away a person's hardships with the sound of her voice. The song hadn't finished yet and we were still swaying in each other's arms when all of a sudden we heard someone cough. Haneul stood by our bedroom door with his arms folded. How much more mad could this guy get? I rolled my eyes still annoyed at his behavior earlier, but made sure he didn't see me. He turned on the kitchen light and Bada coughed softly.