Italian Prince Charming

he tides like the ocean
He never intended to stay
(BM)

Chapter Twelve

Willow Naomi Jude

"We have brunch with the Lupo's tomorrow. As well as the meeting with the BlackLust Alpha and his sons, to discuss their crude behavior with the Witches." Momma shouted walking into my room - without knocking.

"Momma!" I groaned covering my face with the palms of my hands.

"Willow, do not make the wretched sound when I am talking to you" She warned her warm brown eyes hardening.

"sorry." Looking down at my hands I stayed quiet as she continued to go through our plans for the week.

"And on Saturday, you have that lovely midnight run with Tobias." Her lips pulled up into a wide smile, and her eyes twinkled with happiness as the words fell from her lips.

Frowning I stood from my bed and quickly made my way to my calendar. "I can't do Saturday night momma. I'm having a sleepover at Anastacia's."

"No, you will reschedule. Tobias is more important than a girls night Willow." Momma sighed crossing her slim arms. "It's her birthday on Sunday Momma, and Tobias is not more important than my best friend." I frowned mirroring her stance.

"You will always have Anastacia, but the chance to be Luna Queen." Scoffing she walked closer to me. Laying her perfectly manicured hands on my cheeks she traced her thumb across my cheekbones.

"Do not screw up your chance to be the Queen. Many- many she-wolves would kill to have the chance to even be considered darling." Narrowing her eyes she held my face tighter between her hands.

"But I don't love him like that momma." I whimpered laying my hands on top of hers. Trying to pry her hold on me off.

"You will learn, Willow. I am not asking you, I am telling you." She growled her eyes flashing, her wolf growing angry at my disobedience.

My heart thumped uneasily at the sight of her wolf. Momma was a hard woman to deal with, her mood swings and her anger - you would never want to end up on her bad side.

But ever since Daddy disappeared, her wolf had become crazed, insane, and down right terrifying.

"Yes Ma'am." I whimpered finally pulling myself free. Stumbling away from her, I managed to get my feet stuck on my volleyball bag. Crashing down onto the floor, I let the warm sting of tears fall.

"Oh, honey.." Glancing up, I met my mother's warm wide brown eyes, the eyes that belonged to my mom, not her wolf.

"Please, don't." I cried out as she scurried to my side.

Cringing she nodded, straightening her black skirt. "I will call you when dinner's ready." She mumbled before she walked out of my bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

I could still hear the beat of her heart outside my door, the shakiness of her breath and the salt of her tears.

I wanted to go to her and wrap her in my arms. To comfort her and tell her it was his fault, it was daddy's fault. Leaving his mate. Leaving his children, his pack.

But I couldn't bring myself to be her rock anymore. I couldn't keep letting her believe that forcing me to be mates with my best friends brother was okay.

I wanted love, I wanted my mates love. Regardless of the history with my mother and father, I wanted to try, for the sake of my happiness - to wait for my mate.