Her Presence

Chapter Four

Tobias Asariel Lupo

Pulling into the small schools parking lot. I couldn't help but thank the moon goddess for home schooling.

Being around so many humans would drive me insane. Their drama, insecurities, and their stench.

It was nothing compared to the stench of Vampyres. But humans always smelled fake. Too much chemicals and products covering their natural scent.

"Bro-bro!" Orion shouted slamming her small fist on my windows.

Rolling my eyes I pushed open my door. Laughing as she tackled me into a hug. "My goddess I am so happy you're taking me home. Theo has been the biggest pain in my ass! I mean sorry- I didn't know you didn't want me to tell the cute new girl you blushed! Geez how was I supposed to know?"

Biting down on my lip i grimaced knowing she would most likely throttle me after I finished.

"Orion, I already made plans. With Willow."

Her eyes widened as she clenched her fists by her side. "You're ditching me. And my best friend is ditching me? You guys are assholes!" She growled glaring at me as I gave her an apologetic shrug.

"If you really don't want to ride with Theo, just run back home." I suggested standing up straight as I caught sight of Willows long brown hair coming through the school doors.

"But I- ugh you guys suck." She pouted walking straight into my shoulder as she made her way to Willow.

Shaking my head at her I smiled seeing my sister and Willow talking.

Catching sight of another girl beside Willow I frowned in confusion.

The girls tended to keep to themselves. The only other friends they had were Anastasia and Kendrick. But they still had the wolf gene.

Never a human.

Taking a whiff, my brows furrowed not being able to catch the scent of the smaller girl who had her back turned to me.

Straining my ears i eavesdropped.

"I'm walking back home." Orion mumbled as she crossed her ankles.

"Why don't you just catch a ride with me and your brother?" Willow frowned tucking her hair behind her ear.

I wanted to shout for her not to suggest that. I wanted this time for ourselves. To make her fall for me, just as much as I had fell for her.

Orion knew that.

She wouldn't ruin this would she?

"Brother dearest has plans." Orion snorted throwing her hands up in annoyance.

"I can give you a ride home? If you want of course."

My breath caught in my throat as the small girl spoke. My body began to feel as if a force were pushing me to her, my heart dropped and I didn't know if it was good or not.

My wolf was confused. Not being able to smell her and sense her presence but having her voice affect us so much.

"Actually that's perfect. We can hang out then just head over to the beach when it's time for the bonfire!" Orion squealed. Turning to face me she threw me a peace sign.

Grinning at her I gave her a wave. Willow looked over giving me a small smile before turning back to the girl.

I wanted her to turn around. I had no idea as to why. But I had this need for her to turn, to see her eyes.

But that never happened. Once the girls bid farewell Orion and the girl walked to the far side of the parking lot as Willow shyly walked over to me.

Fighting my urge to turn to the girls I kept my eyes on my future Luna.

Taking her in I could already see us leading our people together.

It would be an honor to have her at my side, and an honor for her to be the chosen Queen Luna.

Nobody would refuse the Alpha King. But I wanted her to be in love with me first. Not force her.

"Tobias." Giving me a side hug she leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"Willow." I greeted giving her a wide smile. "So I'm guessing we're still on for the run before the bonfire?" She smiled slightly bouncing on her feet.

Chuckling I nodded. "Just let me drop off the car. " wrapping my arm around her waist I led her to the passenger side opening the door for her.

Once she was seated, I rushed back to my side. Eager to get back in her presence.

Authors Note:

Hello lovelies! So I'm thinking Tobias' POV are going to be cut down because one, I suck writing in guys POV. Two, I feel like it will give away so much. So those are going to be cut soon, sorry for those of you who actually liked his side. But anytime I update and you guys would like to have his POV let me know! And if it's possible to write with out giving away too much I will write it!

P.S I know this is short but that's only because I am posting Kaelani's POV in an hour or so

xoxo