"You don't have to thank me Luna, I'm just glad I was there to help you. Plus your princess treatment will never expire to me. You can use me all you want today." She looked at me sternly when she said this next thing.

"I'm being serious when I say I don't want you doing anything that'll hurt you from recovering. You have me here and the rest of us to help you out, ok. And I'm not taking no for an answer" she said with a playful tone, but I knew she was serious. I just leaned myself further into her, taking in the moment. 

"Umm girly, not to mess up this awfully cute moment but, your kinda in a towel right now. It's a miracle your bare cheeks haven't been put on display," Audrey said making the other girls laugh. I blush a little seeing the towel barely covering my ass. I turn around to run back to my room but forgot the aching pain in my hip will hinder me. I ended up almost falling over. Bada saw and held me up as she walked me to my room. 

"See this is what I'm talking about. You shouldn't be moving too much" she said with a very serious tone while staring into my eyes. 

"I know but I had to shower. What were you gonna do if you were here huh? Help me shower?" I said sarcastically. She then whispered something under her breath but I couldn't hear it. She goes into my middle drawer to pick out a lounge set for me to where. I thought she'd stop there but she goes into my underwear drawer to get me something too. My eyes widened. 

"Yahh no touching the goods," I say playfully as she puts everything on the bed

"You needed underwear too. What was I gonna do, just let you go commando the rest of the day?" she said. I laughed a little and just took the clothes from her making my way to the bathroom. She could see that I was still in discomfort while moving to the bathroom so she helped me inside.

"Do you need my help?" she asked softly. To be quite honest I did but I was too embarrassed. No one's ever seen my body naked. I had confidence in my appearance but being stark naked was an insecurity of mine. Of course, she helped me change yesterday but I was covered by my underwear. For her to help me change right now would mean I would have to strip butt booty naked in front of her and I was not here for it. 

"No no, I'm fine. It'll just take me a minute. I'll be out in a few" I said with a soft smile trying to show her I was ok but not ok with her changing me. 

"Are you sure, you can barely stand up on your own?" she asked with her voice laced with worry and concern. I understood her concern but was not about to let that happen. I gave her a firm 'I'm fine' and shut the door behind me. As I dropped the towel from my body, I stared in the mirror for a moment taking in what I saw. Years ago, I got these marks on my butt and just above my stomach which was very unflattering. No matter how much I try to rub different creams that claim they take scaring away on me, they never left. These scarring's were permanent reminders of my past which I hated, like it taunted me every time I'd stare at them. Breaking from my thoughts when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Luna, everything ok in there, it got real quiet" Has she been standing there this entire time? Wow, it's her dedication for me. 

"I'm good. Almost done" I lied. I tried my best to be as quick as possible putting my clothes on. My underwear was the hardest part because I had to bend down to put them on. My side ached making my eyes water. Now just throw on the pants and shirt and I'm done. I looked in the mirror at my fit. It was similar to those cute pajama sets you'd see at Target and it was black and long sleeve, perfect for a day in. I washed my face to get rid of the tears in my eyes and sprayed a little vanilla perfume. I make my way out of the bathroom to see Bada lying on my bed with her right arm over her eyes. When she heard me come out she sat up and her eyes sparkled.