We thought it would be normal

Rose's pov

My coming back to my company was nothing less of an amazing return. Everyone was so warm, worried about the abduction, I had a hard time explaining that the agent sent to protect me is my boyfriend and I'm now a mother...

I was trying to get Jasper to get out of a house, besides going with our daughter to the park, but getting out there, he spent his whole career in a bunker that he is so stuck, he can't even remember his life in college or high school.....

I heard a knock at the door and ran to the window. "Jasper, there are 5 men at the door." He grabbed his gun. "Hide in the garage, lock the door and lock the garage mechanism." I grabbed our daughter and ran to the garage. "What's happening, mommy?" "It's going to be okay, baby... daddy will take care of us." I said. I heard shouts and gunfire, I covered Kayla's ears and when the gunfire stopped, I saw him walk down. "I need to call someone." We sat in the garage. 

Jasper's pov

I went to the bathroom so my daughter wouldn't hear me yell. "Yes?" "Give me a fucking answer, Langley! My family was just attacked by two people, where is my protection?" I asked. "Someone called it off......" I stopped. "What? Who?" "I don't know, but there were orders last night to pull off your security detail." Langley said. "Find him, because this is the last time, and don't even dare stop me if your team pulled it, because your team just put my daughter in risk and they will pay for that." I threatened, hanging the phone up. 

I walked back to see my daughter. "I'm going to turn the security lock back on." I nodded and after that, I told Kayla to stay by the dinner table. "Someone pulled our security tab." "What? Who would do that?" She asked. "I don't know, but Langley said that someone on his team pulled the tab. They are coming back." 

30 minutes later, our tab came back. "So who gave you the order to leave?" "It was Clandestine Officer Jorge Luke." "Why would he do that?" I asked. "I think Jorge is a traitor, but sadly, I can't say anything without proof.... if I even test the idea, with his clearance.... this might make it to the brig...." I sighed. "Okay, just look into it and I will also..... I'm not playing, he will pay for coming after my family." I said.