Veer💉part-2|English|

Comincia dall'inizio

He shouted,Abhimanyu pulled the needle out and rubbed his area and Sidhant patted his head,Veer sob and went to turn but Rishabh again made him turn and gave another injection to Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu-Bub you need 3 shots cause I can't take risk with your injury. What if you get an infection and you have a fever too.

He said and injected him,Veer flinched and shouted..

Veer-Ahh%@$@%@%@@%%@$@$@$@*%-%@%

Manik tightened his grip and Veer cried and cursed them equally.

Veer-aww Take it off ahhh

Abhimanyu-Shh don't move otherwise it's hurt more

He said and took the 3rd injection and looked at Sidhant who pulled Veer in embrace,Veer clenched his shirt and sob softly,Abhimanyu injected him with the 3rd injection and slowly pushed the plug..

Veer-Ahhh Baba.....Hurt.......

He cried and hide face in Sidhant's chest who rubbed his back.

Abhimanyu-It's almost done bacha stop crying.

He said softly and pulled the needle.

Veer-Ah Fuck..

They all hug him but Veer pushes them..

Veer-No need to show off ahh it's painful how I sit now..

He cried and again laid in Sidhant's lap,who kissed his whole face.

Sidhant-Shh bacha it's over.

He patted his head,Manik and AbhiRi kissed on his cheeks and Veer glared at them..

Sidhant-Manik takes him to room and you take proper rest. You are not letting your foot out of your room,I am clear.

Veer nodded.

Rishabh-And also what you did today,don't you think you deserve punishment hm.

Veer-Bhai You give me 3 shots, it's not enough?

Manik-No now come.

Veer-I can walk

Manik-you and your attitude,
Well,don't worry, we will see you later.

Veer looks at them with a red face and stands from the couch slowly,Rishabh holds his hand and takes him to room.

Sidhant-This kid is getting on my nerves day by day.

Abhimanyu-Don't worry Baba he is fine now,and we are not going to stop you this time,you can give him punishment whichever you like.

Manik-Yeah,I am also not going to save him this time.

Sidhant chuckled at his brothers and then took a long breath...

Three days passed and now Veer is recovered and he thinks his brothers forget about his punishment,aww poor baby.They were all sitting in the living area and chit chatting but then they stopped and looked at Sidhant.

Sidhant-Veer you know I give you many chances and let you go from punishment but not this time,you just think about your work,what about us?I know sometime I become too strict and maybe you all don't like this but I have no other option,I can't lose anyone of you,You all don't know how much I love all of you when you hurt I felt pain,And that night I become too scared what if something bad happened to you?Sometimes you all behave like 3 year old kid and as a elder,as your Baba it's my responsibility to teach you a good lesson.

Everyone looks down,Sidhant sighs.

Sidhant-Veer 10 push ups right now.

Veer-Ohk