Chapter 4; WTF

The next morning, Will and Alice rounded up the kids who were at the stations practice and brought them over.

All the way until to afternoon, they taught the kids who hadn't been taught yesterday their chosen lesson. 

Henry, he wanted to learn to stitch up a wound; Alice helped him. Charlie, she wanted to learn how to use her abilities to heal; Will helped her. And the list goes on and on. (A/N: I'm just too lazy to write down how many names again? I lost track!)

One student, who had heard of Nico, asked Will to tell her about him. "Mr. Will?" Will looked at her. "Who's Nico di Angelo? I've heard about him around camp and sometimes I hear your name when they are talking about him, so I figured I'd ask you."

William had froze. "He was.. he is a little ball of darkness and can be really adorable. He's the 'Italian Son of Hades', and is very strong."

The girl smiled. "He sounds nice."

Will nodded. "He was the best."

"Was?" The girl lost her smile, and looked Will dead in the eyes; her dark eyes looked as empty as the hole that was the entrance to Tartarus.

Will's eyes widened. "Is! Sorry, I misspoke!"

The girl started laughing, and it didn't take long for Will to join in.

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~Timeskip~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

At the Dining Pavilion, Will and his cabin mates sat at their table. They had finished everything that they needed to do, and so they were just waiting.

It didn't take long for Percy to arrive, probably from the arena or shore.

"Hey, Will!" Will waved in greeting. "Can I talk to you? In private?" Will nodded and stood up, following Percy over to the Poseidon table.

Once they made it over, Percy started the conversation. "How are you holding up?"

"Good." Will was doing better from that day. Percy smiled.

"I heard you re-took your position. That seemed to be a big step."

Percy was leading to something. "That's it. Percy." Percy flinched. "What are you leading to? People normally do this to get a person relaxed so that they may drop the 'bomb' on them."

Percy sighed; Will raised an eyebrow and gestured for him to talk.

"Annabeth asked Chiron if she could go to Manhattan."

"And?"

He sighed again. "And, she came back with news. She saw a group of silhouettes that looked like skeletons."

The world froze right there, on those words: a group of silhouettes that looked like skeletons.

"Did she see where they were going?"

Percy pointed to the ground.

In the corner of Will's eye, he saw Reyna and Annabeth walking over to the Pavilion, and if the look on Reyna's face said anything, Annabeth had told her what she found.

That news right there had the four demigods quiet. It lead to the realization: the dream was true. Nico was still alive.

"Did you tell Chiron yet," Will inquired once the girls made it over to the quiet table. Annabeth shook her head.

"No. I think I'll tell him once I get the chance. I figured I'd tell you and Percy first-"

"Annabeth!"

The four looked over to where the sound had came from. Chiron was trotting, quickly might I add, up to them. "Do you have a report from your little trip?"