Chapter 46: Doing The Deed

JACE HYDE

My cock stirred in my pants as I pulled Ahvi onto my lap. She gasped lightly as she turned to look at me, her arms coming to drape around my shoulders.

"Was that a mistake, Harley?" I teased, stroking a hand down her body. My brain was lagging from her proximity and I felt my heart rate shoot up.

"Honestly? No," She replied, her breath fanning my face. So close. She was so fucking close. The alarm bells going off in my head were a distant sound as I grabbed her thigh and positioned her so that she was straddling me.

"No?" I wanted confirmation. I wanted to know she meant it, that she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. "Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrows at her. My heart was racing a mile a minute and my breath was coming out as shallow gasps of air. This anticipation, this need, I had been experiencing it for years now. I wondered if tonight was the night I would finally get to know what it felt like to be with Ahvi Takeda. With my body and soul.

"You want confirmation?" She asked, her voice raspy. I loved that I affected her so, that she was breathless because of me.

"Yes, I do." I nodded. Without warning, she pushed herself off my lap, getting to her feet. I groaned before I wasn't ready to let her go. The throbbing of the bruise on my chest was forgotten as Ahvi unbuttoned her jeans, her eyes never leaving mine.

She slid it down her legs, exposing every inch of her smooth skin. I eyed her greedily, every inch of her, my hands itching to touch her, to feel every part of her. She straightened before peeling her crop top over her head.

I was pretty sure I was gawking at her as she stood before me in nothing but her bra and panties. They were black too, like the rest of her outfit and against her pale skin, they looked extremely sexy.

Ahvi closed the distance between us again, coming to stand before me. I expected her to straddle me again but she just stood there, looking at me.

"It isn't fair that only you get to be shirtless." She mumbled as she reached behind her. My heart jolted in my chest. Before she could unclasp her bra, I reached forward and stopped her. She looked at me with confusion lining her face. I pushed myself up from the bed then, towering over her.

Slowly removing her hand from her bra, I replaced it with my fingers. "May I?" I asked and her gaze dropped to my lips, a sheen of red taking over her cheeks.

"Yes." No sooner had the word left her mouth that I unclasped her bra, letting it fall down her arms to the floor.

"Holy fuck, Harley." I cursed under my breath as I look down at her chest, at the nipples that hardened before my eyes, at the soft skin of her breasts begging for my touch. My cock strained against the zipper of my jeans, needing relief.

I stepped forward and took one of her breasts in my hand, earning a hiss of pleasure from Ahvi. I glanced at her face to find her eyes hooded and her mouth slightly agape. Ren was going to kill me if he found out that I was not on vacation but in New Mulliton, in a hotel room, naked with his little sister. Fuck. But I couldn't stop. Not now.

"You are so fucking sexy. Even better than my fantasies." I took her nipple between my thumb and finger, pinching it lightly. Ahvi sucked in a sharp breath, her back arching lightly, pushing herself into my hand. I trailed my other hand down her body until I reached the apex of her thighs. "Can I get my confirmation?" I asked.

Ahvi opened her eyes then, looking at me with annoyance in her eyes. "You haven't gotten your confirmation yet, you moron?" She snapped. Grabbing my hand that was lingering near her panties, she put it on her pussy. Her eyelids fluttered as she moved my fingers over her damp panties. Shit.