The ring

"So you ready for a challenge, greenie?"

"Whatever you say, Gally"

Everybody was intently watching them. The match started with Gally abruptly pushing Maya off her feet.

"Oh, greenie, I thought you would be a challenge."

She smirked as her legs wrapped around his legs. She twisted them, making him slam headfirst against the floor.

"What were you saying?"

She got up, hands folded on her hips. Adrenaline rushed through her body as everybody started chanting her name. He shot up on his feet and grabbed her waist, pushing her towards the edge of the ring. Maya let him drive into her until she was at the edge. Using his momentum against him, she sidestepped, causing him to sprawl over the edge of the ring. Impressed, Gally slow-clapped the smirking redhead. Gally didn't waste a second and tackled her to the ground.

A few curse words left her mouth upon the impact of the ground. The blond believed he had won, but the sea-blue-eyed girl wouldn't give up that easily. She squirmed in his grip as he counted down the seconds. Seeing no other way, she decided to play dirty. A groan interrupted the boy, and she slipped out of his grip. Maya pressed her weight on Gally, quickly turning the situation around. The seconds went by, and she stood up. Everybody was cheering for her.

"Hey, could you teach me the sick move you pulled off?"

She breathily chuckled and grabbed his hand to help him up.

"Sure," the victor answered.

She left the ring with a wide smirk on her face.

"Good job out there," Alec congratulated her.

"Thanks," she smiled, finally comfortable in the crowd of boys.

A few metres away, Alby was having a conversation with his second-in-command.

"She seems to be fitting in perfectly fine," the blond British boy stated, watching multiple boys come and congratulate her for her win against Gally.

"Yeah, but that'll probably change tomorrow when she sees her first griever," Alby grimaced.

"I can do that if you want. It's usually the second-in-command that does it, and you have work tomorrow."

"You sure?" he asked the blond boy with a concerned look.

"We got off on the wrong foot, but she seems nice," the second-in-command shrugged.

Alby sighed in relief.

"Thanks, Newt."

"No problem, Alby," the brown-eyed boy replied.

♆~~~~ꡙ‍ ꡌ‍ ꡚ‍~~~~♆

"Hey, Amazon, how about you and me in the ring?" Minho asked Maya with a wink.

Maya's confidence was soaring — no backing down.

"Sure."

"So, it's a date?" he grinned.

The girl rolled her eyes. She called for Gally.

"What's up, greenie?" he smiled cockily.

 "Mind if we borrow the ring?" she asked. 

"No, go ahead," he shrugged and headed towards Maya. "You better kick his ass, though, Greenie," he whispered.

"Don't worry, I will," she answered. 

The redhead drank and was filled with even more adrenaline. Maya and Minho were in the rink, staring at each other, waiting for the other to move first. Cheers filled their ears. It seemed like every Glader had picked a side. 

"You ready, Amazon?" Minho chuckled. 

Before she could reply, Minho pinned her on the ground. She could feel his breath on hers. The Asian boy thought he won, but she quickly wrapped her legs around his and destabilised him. He let go of her, and she rolled over, pinning him to the ground.

She smirked as she saw his grin fall from his face. 

The boys exploded into a roar. 

She got up and placed out her hand to help Minho up. He took her hand and pulled her down. She let out a huff. 

"Revenge." He grinned. 

She just chuckled at the Asian boy, getting up once again. 

She felt like she was fitting in. 

A/n: short chapter. sorry for not posting very often, I have a hectic schedule (which mostly consists of school) and was having writer's block.