50•"Words can never describe that.."

Start from the beginning

"What made you cry, kitten? Tell me, I'll fix it." Hearing him, I sniffed and pouted my lips to stop my tears. Once I was fine, I started my rant, complaining about my hair not getting fixed, my back hurting, and not feeling good.

"It's all messed up, and I am feeling irritated." I said, and another pair of tears escaped my eyes. He wiped them away.

"Shh, you should have called me. I'll fix your hair, I'll fix everything but don't cry, sì?" he said, and I nodded. He pressed a kiss on my temple, and I sighed in satisfaction at his warmth. He stood up and made me look into the mirror.

I looked at myself and cringed; my makeup was ruined and my hair looked like a mess. My clothes, which I haven't changed yet, were crumpled, and I was right; I really looked like a clown. I looked up at him, who was now untangling the comb from my hair with all the tenderness and concentration. It made me forget what I was thinking and made me chuckle. Hearing my chuckle, he looked at me and smiled, showing his dimples.

Ahh! Those dimples

At that exact moment, someone knocked on the door. Xavi, without saying anything, went to open it and came back with a glass of juice which is green in colour. Handing me the glass, he went back to his work. I sipped it a few times and instantly felt good. I relaxed even more when he gently massaged my scalp after untangling my hair.

"You have such beautiful hair, kitten," he said. One thing I noticed is that he is kind of obsessed with my hair. He will always touch them.

"He is obsessed with your whole girl!" my subconscious mocked, and it's true. He himself accepted that.

Once done untangling my hair, he took a wipe and started to remove the ruined makeup. He was doing all this with a neutral face, while I, on the other hand, was experiencing a whole range of emotions. I felt like a child, back to my childhood when he used to take care of me.

"I look ugly..." I muttered to myself after seeing my reflection in the mirror, feeling him softly tugging my hair behind my ear. I looked at him, and he chuckled, as if he thought of me as a clown. I bit my lip at his action but didn't say anything until I heard him.

"That's what you think, but if you saw yourself through my eyes, you would see my most desirable dream come true in the most beautiful way. Till date can't believe how am I this fortunate to have you"

My eyes snapped at him, my mouth parted at the words he said to me, and my cheeks turned red as my heartbeat quickened. I looked into his eyes and saw how much he meant those words. They were warm and hypnotizing. It was like he wanted me to get lost in his eyes, yet he wanted me to found him.

"You never look any less than perfect to me, you got it? Sì?"

Saying this, he pressed a small kiss on my forehead and then on my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling his words sinking in. My body felt warm as the effect of his words and my mood changed instantly.

A small smile came to my lips and I looked away from him. He stood up again and tied my hair in braids securely. I was still under the effect of his voice when I felt him picking me up.

"You are too good with your words," I said, looking at him. He smirked upon hearing me and looked away. But I don't know why, I felt the smirk wasn't there just because he felt his ego boosted by my words, but for something else.

He made me sit on the counter and handed me my night suit. Cupping my cheeks, he pressed his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. I smiled into the kiss as he pushed his tongue inside, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him even closer. Suddenly, I felt like kissing him for hours and wanted to touch his body.