48•"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"

Start from the beginning

"Someone else.. who? Why anyone will give me alcohol by your name?"

He then pulled his face up and looked at me with soft eyes. His hand went inside the sheet and rounded around My bare stomach making me shiver.

"We don't know that exactly but I presume it was...Samuel. as the annual meeting of this year is near and you are going to take over. He might do this so you will do something to tarnish my and your reputation and make you lose in the meeting."

As he completed, a shiver ran through my body, my mind went to that particular night which I am still scared off. Sweat beads formed on my forehead as the flashback hit me again.

"Shhh, kitten....I am here. Nothing is going to happen to you. I'll mever let anything happen again " I felt him pushing myself more into him while rubbing my back. His action distracted me and I came out of flashback. I nodded at him with a gulp. He pressed a kiss on my forehead but I felt him clenching his hand around my stomach.

I turned my face a little toward him to look at him, he looked mad, really mad. His eyes were darker while jaw was clenching. His eyes were focused somewhere else.

"I-I don't know t-that the drink-.." I tried explaining when he interrupted.

"Shh, I know kitten, you don't need to explain this, you never need to. Sì?" He asked looking directly into my eyes.

"Yes" I said. A small smile covered my lips at his statement, now his eyes were directed toward me and they were soft. Like he was talking to a glass doll. I turned my face away with a small smile, at that moment I felt his hand slightly touching my lower breast. It made me shiver a little while My heart started to beat faster.

I closed my eyes again, leaning completely on him. He too leaned on the headboard. The slight touch, light kisses he showered upon me was soothing.

"Xavi?" Even in the soothing moment, a question was bugging in my mind. Hearing me he hummed. I bite my lips before asking this to him.

"D-Did I embarrassed you after getting drunk?"

His hand stopped the moment and I bit my lips Harder in anticipation. I was scared that I did something unexpected.
I was lost in my own world when suddenly he made me turn around. With a gasp leaving my mouth he made me sit face to face him.

The sheet I was clutching to my chest started to lose which I held securely. I looked at him who had a smrik on his face.

"No, you didn't embarrass anyone....-" I was about to take a breath in relief when he continued "-You did something much worst.."

"Worst?" I muttered. My eyes widen at the fact. What I did? My mind started to run on the possibility.

There are many actually, like I demanded for more drinks? Or I threw my heels on someone?

Oh Jesus! Or I danced on the road in a gown in front of all the town?

I looked at him in confusion, I wasn't getting exactly what I did but I just can hope it wasn't much extreme.

"What I did?" When I wasn't able to get anywhere I asked him. I mentally prayed it was all I was thinking. Hearing me he looked deeper in my eyes and then I felt his hand on my hand by which I was holding the sheet. My heart beat raised but I was lost in his dark eyes. Still looking deeper in my eyes he put his other hand on my head and pulled my face closer.

"You gave me and my little friend a very fucking hard time."

He whispered. His eyes now looked darker with a unfamiliar glint in them.