47•"Who gave you that drink?"

Start from the beginning

The way she moaned, the way she squirmed under me. Oh, her face when she climaxed all over me. It had me completely mesmerized.

I can't wait to make her climax again and again, so I can witness the delightful pleasure displayed on her face. So I can see how her breath hitches when she's near her climax. So I can hear her soft moans that make me hard enough to fuck her again on this very bed, against this very wall, and in this very bathroom.

Fuck! I badly need a cigarette.

Her image is just imprinted in my mind, and I'm afraid that whenever I see her, I won't be able to act normally and won't be able to stop imagining her naked under me, moaning and squirming.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I clenched my jaw harder; the feeling, the moment was too magical to forget. And for me, it was something I'll never forget. The thing I always imagined was there, in front of my eyes. They were so good, so soft, just like cotton.

At that very moment, I touched them, and I was sure I'd be very obsessed with them. Until the time it's for me to die, I'll want them, as they are my drug! Fuck! I felt my manhood coming to life again. Taking a few deep breaths, I tried to calm myself; otherwise, I know that I'll jump over her and complete what I started.

Stepping out from the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out. I took a glance at her; she was now sleeping, lost in her dreams. But what caught my attention was the swell of her breasts, which was showing from the sheet.

My jaw hardened, and my eyes darkened at the sight. The urge to attack her empowered me, and I felt myself getting hard again. I took a deep breath once more. My fists clenched, and in that moment, I remembered how I was touching her down there. She felt so soft and warm; I wondered how my dick would feel around her warmth.

Ahh!

Groaning at my perpetually horny mind, I walked to the balcony. Taking a cigarette out, I started to smoke. I know she doesn't like it when I smoke, so I always try not to do it in front of her. Taking the cigarette between my fingers, I pulled it up to my lips and took a drag.

As the smoke entered my system, I felt myself relax. The sensual tension was still present, the urge to devour her whole was driving me crazy, but now my system felt numb.

Taking another drag, I stubbed the cigarette butt on the balcony railing and stared at the dark sky. Today, when I saw her reading that book, a part of me burned with jealousy, thinking that she was probably admiring a man who wasn't me, someone who must be doing exactly what i want to do to her with his women. But another part of me got excited at the thought of her reaction when she finds out what I'll be doing to her soon.

Both parts of my brain compelled me to do what I did. I didn't want her to read and imagine when her own husband was ready to do all sorts of things to her. And I did.

The moment I touched her with the intention of doing something dirty today, crossing the boundaries a little, I felt like I was in heaven. Her scent, her moans, her cries, they all gave me the pleasure I desired. Her desperate state, when she begged me to finish what I started, was when her beauty peaked.

And in that moment, I fell for her over and over again.

Wearing my boxers, which I really didn't want to, I climbed onto the bed next to her. I gathered her in my arms and rested my head on my personal pillow, feeling visibly relaxed. Her warmth enveloped me, and her cologne filled my nostrils. Kissing her chest, I relaxed even more when I felt her arms wrap around me. A small smile appeared on my lips whenever she unknowingly did something like this.