Taehyung: (impatience ) Ah

Taehyung: (impatience ) Ah.. when will she come

Yn: (entering in room) Are you here Taehyungshi?

(Taehyung immediately stands up but again sat up controlling his emotions)

Taehyung: Yes..

(You come to him while he is staring you. Your heart is jumping left and right seeing him in pink shorts and sitting like a attitude king)

Taehyung: (teasing) Are you done staring at me Ms. Dosa?

(You immediately looked away but again at him)

Yn: You to Mr. kimbap ! And, What work do you have from me?

(He stands up and comes towards you)

Taehyung: Why did you take so long?

Yn: I was out.. That's why. I'm sorry. I made you wait.

Taehyung: (deep voice) Now you have to pay for it..

(You become shocked hearing it and seeing him coming towards you with small smirk on his lip)

Yn: (Stepping back ) Wh-what do you mean? (He holds your hand making you stop there and lean to your neck. You quickly closed your eyes in fear)

(He smiled and smelt your skin. Shiver runs down through your body feeling his cold breath on your bare neck)

(He gose to your ear and speak s'ductively

Taehyung: You looks cute while blushing and scaring.

(He started laughing and gose to his sit back )

(You opened your eyes and looks at him dumb fondly, while he is laughing so hard )

Yn: AAAh.. Kimbap! Why do you always do this to me? (Angry pout with red face)

Taehyung: Because you are so cute. (laughing)
(Looks at you controlling his laugh) What did you think! What was I going to do?

Yn: I thought you are going to kis.. Ah.. nothing!

Yn: Tell, Why did you call me here?

Taehyung: Ya. (sit properly) I want you to design my outfit for the show!

Yn: But, you haven't seen my design, if you don't like it then..

Taehyung: I noticed that Lisa was very
appreciative of your designs. Means you are a great designer. After all she is a fashion icon. And I like her fashion style too.

(You didn't even realised when your gaze turned into glare on him)

Yn: Oh.. you like her style!

Taehyung: Hmm.. (He get to know that you are jealous and one smirk comes on his face)
Are you Jealous DoooSa?

(You shake your face lightly)

Yn: (Looking away) No. Why would i be jealous?

Taehyung: (normally ) No. Every army girl gets jealous if I talk about any other girl. (Looking at you with side of corner of his eye) (You are standing there while crossing your arms and looking other side)