Yn: Then I'll call you kimbap.. ( Stick your tongue out too)

(Taehyung started laughing and fall on floor)

Yn: (confusedly) What happen?

Taehyung: You were looking so cute and funny at same time.. (laughing)

(You feel bit embarrass but happy too cuz he
said you were looking cute)

Taehyung: (sat) Ok Dosa.. make dosa for
your kimbap. (smile)

Yn: Ok.. (you went in kitchen)

(You are too happy that you didn't even realise that he called himself yours)

In kitchen...

(You start cooking dosa and he comes to the kitchen and sits on the kitchen counter just observing you: your every single action, small smile on your face is giving so much peace to his heart, your naturally straight flying hair are making him smi...

(You start cooking dosa and he comes to the kitchen and sits on the kitchen counter just observing you: your every single action, small smile on your face is giving so much peace to his heart, your naturally straight flying hair are making him smile more. Your movable eyes are making his eyes shine more )

Yn: (doing your work) Can't you sit on chair or outside?

Taehyung: (lost in you) No.. this is more romantic.. (smiling unknowingly)

Yn: (looks at him) What? (He is keep smiling and staring you )

Yn: Oh.. Mr. kimbap?
(You clap loudly in front of his face)

Taehyung: (flinched) What happen? Dosa is ready? (looks at counter excitedly)

Yn: No.. it'll take more time..

Taehyung: Oh.. ( sad pout)

Yn: (back on your work) You can go in your room. I'll give you dosa there..

Taehyung: No.. i wanna eat with you.

Yn: Ok..

Taehyung: You didn't ask why?

Yn: (doing your work) Kimbap and his wishes.. (smile)

(He smiled widely )

[ After sometime ]

Taehyung: (Still sitting on counter) Hmm..
I want some water.

Yn: Wait I'll give you.

Taehyung: (jump) No. I'll take it by myself.

(He said it and stand just behind you )

(His chest is touching your back when he takes a glass from the shelf. Your eyes widened in shock and your mind stopped working) (He is drinking water while looking at you and smirking intensely)

Taehyung in mind: So much effect, without any effort. (again smirk)

Taehyung: (Normally) What happened Yn ?
why are you looking Shock?

Yn: (looks at him) Hhh? No nothing! (quickly started mashing the potatoes)

Yn in mind: Ahh.. why is he doing all this? (While struggling with your hair)