28

As Renjun hums around the house in excitement, the others enjoy his bubbly attitude. Taeyong sits on a bar stool with his head in his hands. Doyoung comes up behind him, slinking his arms around his waist and kissing his shoulder.
"Good morning." Doyoung says softly.
"You know? He's actually cute when he isn't threatening me with his eyes." Doyoung chuckles and tickles his sides. Taeyong jumps a little as he reaches his arms around Doyoung's neck and pulls him in for a sweet kiss.

After a few more minutes of good morning kisses, they get up and get ready to go out.
Taeil, Joy, Yuta and Johnny will go in the Jeep while the others all pile into Doyoung's SUV. Taeyong's heart swells for his Jeno as he watches Renjun and Jaemin on either side of him, smothering him with kisses all over his face and neck. He watches his eyes smile and hears his giggles and feels like he will be ok with those boys. Doyoung smiles and takes his hand as he glances in the mirror too. He's happy for the three as well.
"You know, as much as the thought of you with him makes me a tad jealous? It was a blessing for him that you came into his life." Taeyong's laugh fills his ears.
"Jealous? You are jealous?" Doyoung smiles.
"Not so much that you We're with him,  just that, I don't know, I wish I would have found you first." Taeyong smiles shyly and looks away.
"On the other hand, seeing your pretty pink cheeks the day you walked out of his bedroom made my heart do things I didn't know were possible." He says softly.

Taeyong is silent for the rest of the ride, he's honestly just speechless, but of course Doyoung worries he said too much. Doyoung parks and walks quickly to his side to open the door and as soon as he does he is accosted with a deep kiss. His hands go to Taeyong's waist and squeeze as the kiss doesn't seem to be slowing down. The three in the back do their best to ignore it in favor of getting Jeno out and into his chair.
"What was that for?" Doyoung asks, winded with a wide smile. Taeyong just shrugs and pecks his lips once more.
"Let's go have some fun baby." He says as he pushes past him to get out of the SUV. Doyoung chuckles and touches his lips, he's not sure how he got so lucky but he will be sure to cherish this man.

They walk hand in hand as they meet up with the others.
"Ok, so the plan is to stay in groups no smaller than two. Always have someone with you, even if you go to the bathroom." They all nod and agree to Johnny's plan as Yuta hugs his waist from behind. Johnny's fingers lace with his before he pulls him beside him to walk together.
At first they mostly stay together. None of them ate any breakfast in favor of saving their appetite for greasy fair food. They find a group of picnic tables available and talk and laugh as they eat. Jeno seems to be having a great time already so Renjun takes this as a win.

Back at their houses...

"Hello?" The person hears someone call behind him as he walks to the darkened door.
"Hi?" He kind of questions.
"Sorry, I'm Mark. I'm here to see Jeno, he is staying over there but no one is home. I just wanted to know if you know of him or where I could find him? He's not answering his phone." The man nervously asks.
"I'm Haechan." The other says slowly as they are both struck by the other's beauty.
"I don't know who he is or his whereabouts but my friend is not home either, maybe we could hang out and Wait together?" He asks shyly. Mark nods with a small smirk.
"I'd like that a lot."

After only hours...
"Oh fuck, Mark. You feel so good. So fucking good." Haechan says as this man he just met drills him hard into the mattress. They managed to find a key to where Jeno is staying under the mat. They found booze and lust and of course it isn't a good combo but here we are.
"Faster, faster, oh god." Haechan shouts.

After cumming together and washing they awkwardly dress.
"So I wonder who's bed we dirtied?" Mark questions awkwardly.
"Just wash them, they will never know." Mark smiles softly before he walks over and kisses his lips.
"Will I see you again?" Mark asks against his lips. He's met with a small shrug.
"I am here for a wedding. I'll be around for a little while." He winks and walks out.
Mark doesn't know what got into him and he really hopes he didn't Fuck a random stranger in the hosts bedroom.
When he walks out to the deck later that night, he watches as Haechan walks out to the beach and sits with his head in his hands. He hopes he didn't cause his sadness....