12

An hour in and they are all pretty tipsy. Taeyong and Taeil are natural light weights and Yuta just slammed a few extra shots. At the moment Taeyong and Yuta are forming a protective barrier around Taeil as they dance. He's the only non single in the group and they don't want him to be bothered. He thinks they are being silly because he can handle himself but he loves them so he will go with it.
They are sweaty and winded but very much in a state of complete release. They all can feel every stress and worry dissipate into the heavy club air.

They all have to pee and need another drink before too long so they take a much needed break. While standing in line together they finally get Yuta to open up about his change in demeanor.
"So, what's going on with you? Taeyong and i are worried about you." He shakes his head and looks at them with a far away look in his eyes.
"Nothing really. I just put too much of an expectation on something that was never there. I'm just so sick of all the superficial relationships you know? People who only want to date me for my money or my fame. I thought maybe meeting a nice, very attractive surf instructor would be my ticket to true happiness but I don't think he wants anything to do with me. I guess tonight is my way of letting go of stupid hopes and dreams." Taeyong wraps him tight in his arms.
"Those are not stupid at all. Don't ever give up on what you want or need. You will definitely get it one day." He smiles solemnly and kisses Taeyong's cheek.
"Thanks." He says as Taeil now hugs him too.
"Seriously, thank you for being here tonight. It means everything."

"Come on, we are dancing tonight until we can't stand up anymore." Taeyong says earning cheers from Yuta and an eye roll from the other.

When Doyoung enters the club there are sweaty bodies everywhere and he already regrets letting Renjun talk him into this. He's not usually a nervous person but this environment is just not for him. He's been to a few before but only for his modeling company and he had people with him. He heads straight for the bar, hoping a few shots of whiskey will take the edge off. He looks around but as of twenty minutes already, he's figuring it's futile.
"Wanna dance?" He hears whispered in his ear. He politely declines the woman in favor of waiting for Taeyong. After another woman comes up he's done. He can't sit here any longer. It's loud and people won't leave him alone and he just misses the quietness of the beach house. He makes his way through the crowd and just as he gets to the center his heart skips a beat.

He sees him looking so good in his ripped jeans and see through t shirt.
He can't control the smile that forms when he sees his expression full of happiness. He's not quite sure if he should interrupt but when they make eye contact, the decision is made for him. He walks slowly to the group, balancing his drink as bodies bump into him left and right.

Yuta giggles as he watches Taeyong practically fall all over himself.
"At least you and Taeyong found your happiness." He says as they walk toward the bar to leave the others alone for a bit. Taeil side hugs him and offers to buy him a drink.

"You look so good." Taeyong says as he puts his arms around his neck and starts swaying with him. Doyoung's unoccupied hand finds his waist as he pulls him close.
"Not half as good as you." He says before chugging his drink and quickly handing it to an unsuspecting passerby so he can hold him with both hands. Taeyong looks at him with stars in his eyes then lays his head on his chest and breathes his scent.
"I'm not really any good at dancing you know?" Doyoung says with a chuckle. Taeyong looks up and Doyoung loses air.
"Just sway your hips and hold me, I'll do the rest." He swallows thickly and nods.

They dance this way, to the beat of their own music for so long that Yuta and Taeil have already drank themselves to their limits and have danced all they can. Taeil sighs and leans on Yuta.
"Young love is so precious." He breaks into a sob and clutches Yuta.
"I miss my Joy. I want her here now." Yuta giggles.
"Call her." Taeil smiles widely and nods.
"Now we can all be in love this summer. You've got yours, I have mine and he has his." He says pointing to Taeyong lastly. Yuta looks at Taeil and knows he won't be up for arguing so he lets it be. They text Taeyong to let him know they are leaving and head out to their cab.