The end of commander red

Start from the beginning

Mitsuko:(Grunts)

Red Ribbon Soldier 4:(Groaning)

Both of them landed on the floor side by side putting up their battle stances. Two more red ribbon soldiers use a wide sized table as a fort protection a red ribbon soldier 5 firing missile with his bazooka and red ribbon soldier goat firing his gun. Goku and Mitsuko seeing this with surprise hitting them directly caused an explosion.

Red Ribbon Soldier 5:We did it!

Red Ribbon Goat:Their toasts.

When the smoke clears, it revealed a blue glowing force field was surrounded both of them getting into harms way and she shut it off looking at the two soldiers with an angry look on their faces.

Goku:That wasn't very nice.

Mitsuko:And you just don't learn, do you?

He screamed in surprised seeing them, their really okay.

Red Ribbon Soldier 5:(Screaming)

Goku/Mitsuko:(Yells)

Both of them charge together with a battle cry pushing the table making the two soldiers slammed behind the wall they groaned in pain.

Red Ribbon Soldier 5/Red Ribbon Goat:(Groaning)

Now that they both past out, Goku and Mitsuko turned their heads feeling annoyed two more soldiers pointed their guns behind them.

Goku:(Grumbled)

Mitsuko:Tch!

They watch two kids for a moment. In seconds, their body shakes with fear unable to fight them back witnessing their super human strengths.

Red Ribbon Soldier 6/Red Ribbon Soldier 7:(Whimpered)

Red Ribbon Soldier 6:Forget the hazard pay!

Red Ribbon Soldier 7:I'm outta here!

They dropped their weapons started to run away looking at them with confusion.

Goku:Hm?...Why are they running away?

Mitsuko:To be honest, they're probably scared of us.

Goku:Really?

__

Meanwhile at the top floor eighth wing building with commander red and officer black, both of them see everything on the monitor two young warriors are still in good shape but the soldiers are not. They keep doing knocked out after knocked out for standing on their way searching the two dragon balls the red haired eye patched man wasn't really happy about the situation his emotions full with anger.

Commander Red:Idiots! Hundreds of Trained professionals And they can't even Handle two childs!

Officer Black:But sir, the kid with a tail does display Extraordinary powers. And the black suited girl does have the same skills as him including her blue glowing magical abilities.

Commander Red:I can see that. I'm only missing one eye. I don't need you to point out The obvious, you imbecile!

Officer Black:Uh, yes, sir.

Commander Red:If you had trained Those men properly In the first place, we wouldn't Be having this problem. Honestly, I should have Never listened to your sister!

Officer Black:My apologies, sir.

__

Back with goku and mitsuko, he took out his dragon radar to check which way are the two dragons located now.