Osamu Dazai took a look and found that the strange-looking long-haired doll he had gotten from playing games two years ago was piled up with a lop-eared rabbit, a whale, and a cat ball. They were harmonious and yet disharmonious.

Like...building a nest.

A soft little nest that still retains some warmth.

Nishimiya Tsukihi pushed and stuffed Dazai Osamu into this small nest.

[Yueyue...] The system takes this into consideration, [Do you think it's possible that the scheming Dazai Osamu wants to sleep with you? ]

'But he looked really sad. '

The soft nest was just big enough for another slaughter cat, so Nishimiya Tsukihi put the quilt on Dazai Osamu. He rested his hands on Dazai's side and sat outside the quilt, with the thin air-conditioned quilt pressed against Dazai's calf. Surrounded by various cute and not cute plush creatures: "Dazai-kun, are you feeling much better now?" ?"

"...Hmm." Dazai Osamu, who was grouped together, had complicated eyes. Even he had never been treated like a child like this.

But it's definitely better.

It was even a little hot...

His calves were slightly bent, and through the quilt, Nishimiya Yuexin's warmth was gradually transmitted to him. Perhaps it was because the hard bones of his calves made it uncomfortable to sit on, so he slid down a little and pressed against Dazai's ankle bones and feet.

It is well known that the ankle bones and the tops of the feet are far more sensitive to touch than the calves.

Osamu Dazai was silent for a moment.

The thoughts that I had suppressed at night suddenly came to a head again.

It was almost time to go to bed. Of course, Nishimiya Yuehan was only wearing pajamas, a white shirt. The top two buttons were unbuttoned, and it was natural to see part of the contents below the neck.

Nishimiya Yuzhi held his arms on both sides, his shoulders were slightly raised, and his collar dropped even more. Because he was almost sitting like a duck, the corners of his pants had been pulled down to his calves, and his slender ankles were pressed against the quilt.

"Dazai-kun, this was the summer festival two years ago. You wanted to win the prize from playing the balloon game."

But he came closer unconsciously, put a hand on Dazai's shoulder, and reached out from He grabbed one of the doll's legs from behind.

Ugly hairy monster.

This little monster has eight legs, and each leg feels good to the touch. Compared to beautiful plush things, Nishimiya Yuehan prefers good-touch things, so he put this strange thing on the bed, and as soon as he put it down, it Two years.

Osamu Dazai pinched one of its legs.

"It's really soft." Nishimiya Yuzuki pinched its other leg twice. "It's just that the legs are too long. Sometimes when I roll next to it while I'm asleep, I feel like I'm entangled with eight legs." Osamu

Dazai Imagine that scene.

He finally forgot about the fragments in the dream and chuckled.