»»ᅳ19ᅳ►

ni-ki's pov

my day started with a loud slam of a door. siyeon woke me up for no reason. "get up, i made you tteok-guk." she said. i reluctantly crawled out of bed and walked to the kitchen. on the stove, a pot sat in the middle with soup inside of it. i smiled at her and she just scoffed and walked away. i'm not turning down perfectly good food though.

she sat on the couch with her phone while i ate. maybe a few minutes later, my mom got home and thanked siyeon for what she did for me. siyeon said goodbye to my mom before abruptly leaving. i can't believe i already miss her.

my mom walked up to me and spotted the freshly made soup. "hmm, maybe you could marry her in the future." she marveled.

"pfft.. as if that's ever gonna happen." i scoffed.

"yeah right, like i haven't seen the way you look at her." my mom laughed.

"mom. we don't talk anymore. just please don't talk about it." i spoke.

"okay fine honey, i won't speak about it. oh, she left her jacket here! please give it to her at sunoo's party." she pleaded. obviously i couldn't refuse my mom, so i agreed. i ran up to my room as soon as i finished my food and gulped down some medicine.

*time skip*

my sickness has calmed down a bit so i should be able to attend the party. i went to my closet and picked out the outfit i decided to wear for the party. i put it on and lint rolled it a bit efore putting on my cologne.

siyeon's jacket layed on my bed and it smelled just like her. i was about to fold it so i could return it to her but i couldn't bring myself to grab it. i felt as if the jacket was glued to my bed. the scent reminded me of when we still hung out with eachother. oh well, she can live with one less jacket.

siyeon's pov

knock knock! (twice reference??) eunhye opened the door for me when i knocked and invited me up to her room. felix was already there and styling his hair. i set my bag with my outfit and makeup down on eunhye's desk.

"god, siyeon what lip tint do you use? it looks really good on you." eunhye asked.

"oh, i just use this water tint my mom bought me like, two years ago. i'm not sure which brand it is. sorry!" i answered.

"are you guys ready to go yet? you've been doing your makeup for years now! we're gonna be late!" felix yelled from the living room.

"shut up lix! you know you only do lip tint and that doesn't take long at all! does it?" i yelled in response. eunhye giggled a bit and fixed up my hair a bit.

"y'know siyeon, you're like really pretty. you should be a model!" eunhye suggested.

"yeah no thanks." i laughed. we finally finished and felix drove us to sunoo's house. the speakers screamed enhypen's song, drunk dazed.

♬·¯·♪·¯·♫Naege jueojin geu bit Seonghwaui bulgil Ah♫·¯·♪¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

hearing ni-ki's voice made me feel sick, but i didn't dress up for nothing. we walked in the door and over a hundred people crowded the large house. a table was set in the corner with glasses of wine that i guessed were for adults like heeseung. wonyoung then came up to me, eunhye, and felix.

"so, i guess you could show up. it's about time! siyeon, eunhye, wanna play spin the bottle!" she questioned, leaving felix out.

"umm, no thanks we can just-" i got cut off.

"yeah, of course we'll go play!" eunhye smiled. wonyoung proceeded to grab us by the arms and drag us to a circle with multiple people sitting down.

"eunhye, why would you do this?! we just left felix behind!" i whisper-yelled to her.

"shhh! ok listen, this is the biggest party of the year. playing spin the bottle with wonyoung can fix your reputation and guarantee us popularity." she beamed. i rolled my eyes at her before wonyoung announced that the game would start now.

multiple people went and finally the bottle was passed to me. looking around the circle, i realized that no one here was anyone i would want to kiss. observing the others that already went, they seemed disgusted after their kiss, and plus, i want to save my first kiss for someone special. not someone from a random circle.

"excuse me, i have to go to the bathroom." i excused myself. people started saying things like"awww man, what a loser!" or "scaredy cat!" but i could honestly care less. eunhye shortly followed after me to the couch.

"okay, i don't care about the popularity or status right now. i'm just worried about you. why didn't you participate? i thought you said earlier that you wanted to get your mind off of ni-ki." she wondered.

"i don't know. maybe i'm just not over him yet. i mean, i always thought that he was the one for me. should i just make up with him?" i sniffled.

"don't make up with him! he's the one that hurt you first. come on, let's find felix and go dance." she encouraged. eunhye always knows how to make me feel better. so, we set off to find felix who was talking to one of his friends, jeongin.

the three of us, including jeongin for some reason, danced to the loud music and it did help me get my mind off of things for a bit. some boys even came up to me to talk! eunhye tapped on my shoulder and we went to the bar with felix and jeongin.

"are you sure we should be drinking?" i interogated.

"come on siyeon, they're mocktails! why would they serve real drinks where there are underaged people?" jeongin chuckled. of course he can say that, he's twenty-two!

i spent maybe thirty minutes talking to eunhye about some random things when she suddenly brought up the topic of my problems. "i have an easy way to relieve you for tonight." she smirked before pulling out a small canister of alcohol.

"eunhye! we shouldn't be doing this." i whispered

"just this once? if you don't like it, you never have to do it again." she pleaded.

"fine." i groaned. she silently cheered and poured a bit into my cup.

ni-ki's pov

this party is so boring. i have nothing to do but sit on the couch with danielle all over me.

"babe, i have to go home, my dad found out that i sneaked out." she whined. i let out a sigh of relief and said bye to her.

i spotted siyeon in the distance, but didn't expect her to approach me. "hii ni-kii... whatcha doin?" she asked. a strong scent of alcohol lingered in her breath. she flopped over next to me and laughed.

"oh my god.. i can't believe i love you!" she giggled. i could tell from her tone and her smell that she was obviously drunk. my cheeks blushed up at the confession and she loudly cackled at me.

siyeon quickly sat up and gave me a big smile which made her look so beautiful. she then grabbed my cheeks and pinched them which made me cringe. she leaned in and closely observed me. suddenly, she pulled me in.

then she kissed me.

a/n: so recently, i've been really busy with school and not able to update as often so i'm gonna have to take a break for one or two months. i hope you can wait that long and i promise i'll post more after mt hiatus!! i hope you really like this story and i might have to cut it short for the sake of my other books hiding in my drafts..