»»ᅳ14ᅳ►

siyeon's pov

at this point, i'll do anything to get away from this place. i applied to some schools in america for college and hoping i'll get in. of course i still have my friends here, but i just feel so empty without him.

my train of thoughts were cut off by jungwon barging into my room. "yeonnie, you can't just sit in your room for the entire spring break. i asked garam if you could go to her sleepover and she said yes. go pack!" he happily told me. "jungwon you fucking idiot. garam is one of the popular girls, which means that ni-ki will be there." i replied. "but she's eunchae's friend, isn't she?" he asked. i nodded and he smiled. "get packed then! eunchae and eunhye will be there."

my bag was packed and i walked out to put it on the couch. "c'mon, don't go back to your room. the sleepover starts in thirty minutes." he yelled. "wait are you serious?" i yelled back. "yes, now change and get your ass down here!" he exclaimed.

jungwon parked the car in front of the house. "hey, thanks for this wonnie. i don't show it enough, but i'm really grateful for you." i smiled. he gave me a smile back and unlocked the door. "if ni-ki does anything, i'm willing to pick you up early." 

i walked into the large house and garam turned her head to me. she smiled at me and shouted eunchae and eunhye's names. the two girls ran down the stairs with ni-ki.his bruises and cuts from the fight two weeks ago had healed and he looked like his old self. my heart hurt when danielle walked down the stairs after them and gave him a kiss on the cheek. that was a nice reality check.

"i think you and garam will be good friends, you have similar personalities." eunchae whispered. i nodded and leaned on her shoulder. i heard that garam was the nicest out of all the popular kids. felix walked through the open door and looked at me first. "hey, ni-ki. is this the girl you left for danielle?" he whispered, but i could still hear.

i realized that for the rest of the night, felix stayed close to me all the time. when we watched a movie, he sat next to me and burrowed his face in my neck during the scary scenes. i tried to brush it off and think of it as nothing. he also swam with me in the pool, helping me with a floatie. i enjoyed the affection, but could only think of ni-ki.

he looked at me on the hammock while felix and i were having fun in the pool. he glared at felix when he put his face on my neck. he shouldn't care though. he was the one who broke things off. the moon rose quickly with how much fun i was having. i took a quick shower and walked into the guest room.

felix and ni-ki layed in the bed i was supposed to sleep in. "what are you doing in my bed?" i asked. "it's not like garam has nine guest rooms. lay here and we can sleep." ni-ki coldly stated while patting the space inbetween the two. i layed down and it was really awkward. "sooo.. why are eunchae or eunhye here with me?" i questioned.

"it's not like we were gonna let them sleep with the other guys, they're weird. and we both know you, so it's normal." felix sweetly explained.

"no it's not. you were begging for this bedroom felix." ni-ki mumbled.

"what was that?" i interogated.

"you heard me. can we sleep now?" ni-ki murmured.

nobody's pov

siyeon fell asleep quickly. the boys started whispering to eachother, careful to not wake her up. "you need to stop trying to get her to like you." ni-ki started.

"it's not like you care, she hates you."

"it doesn't matter, i still love her."

"well, i'm not trying to get her to like me. i'm just trying to be nice."

"yeah right, go to sleep." ni-ki disclosed. and that was it. ni-ki tried to sleep but couldn't, knowing that the girl he betrayed was right next to him. he didn't turn around the entire night. that is, until he felt someone shivering next to him. he turned around the see the figure of siyeon shaking.

she rolled into him and stopped shivering after a few minutes. flustered, he tried to move her away, but failed miserably. "at least i stopped her from shivering all night, right?" he thought. but guilt was eating away at him. this was the girl that he said he hated, and plus, he already had a girlfriend. but it's all forced.

*flashback*

ni-ki arrived at school early, ecstatic to see siyeon. he sat there at their lunch table with his headphones on. turning his head, he caught a glimpse of danielle. she made it so obvious that she liked ni-ki, so he tried his best to stay away from her. danielle looked at him and started approaching him. something was telling him that something bad would happen.

"follow me, please!" she pleaded. he finally gave in and followed her to the supply closet. she had a mischievious look on her face, like she was up to no good. "let me get straight to the point. if you don't date me, i'll tell everyone that siyeon bullied me and spread rumors about her. also, i'll tell my dad to put bad things on her permanent record so she'll never go to college and get a job. you dont want that, don't you?" she insisted.

"huh? what are you doing that for?" ni-ki stammered.

"you know i like you already, and she's just a distraction! if you give me my chance, i can show you that i'm the one for you!" she explained.

"of course not! i'm not gonna give up the girl i love just so you can date me instead. that's stupid." he told her.

"fine. i guess i'll ruin her future and her life now. bye!" she said, skipping away.

"wait! fine, i'll date you. just until you're satisfied." he yelled.

"perfect. you've finally come to your senses." she beamed. she ran back to him. "i better not see you talk to her. you'll break her off at the nearby store in the meanest way possible. ok?" she chuckled. he didn't want to ruin siyeon's life, so he reluctantly agreed.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

a/n: NEW LOVE INTEREST!!!! ANYWAYS TYSM FOR 300 READS EVEN THOUGH LIKE 1/3 OF THOSE ARE ME PROOFREADING