»»ᅳ15ᅳ►

nobody's pov

*back to the present*

danielle was the first one to wake up. she brushed her teeth and did her skincare before going into ni-ki's room. but as soon as she opened that door, she saw her own boyfriend cuddling with another girl. (i feel kinda bad 🙁🙁)

she slammed the door, which woke ni-ki up, and ran outside to the backyard. she took a few deep breaths before going onto her school community website. going straight to the textbox to write a little something. "is this really who i am?" she thought. she hesitated for a moment before starting to type. "yes it is."

"yang siyeon used to bully me in middle school. she apparently hated me for being prettier then her? i have trauma because of her so please don't talk to her!" she typed. she clicked the anonymous option and clicked confirm.

siyeon woke up and went out to the kitchen. "wow, siyeon i didn't know you were like that." garam grumbled while eating cereal. "at this point, you should just pack your bags and leave." eunchae judged while giving her a dirty look. "jesus, guys for the last time, she isn't a bully!" eunhye defended. 

"huh, what's going on?" siyeon questioned with a confused expression.

"well someone posted on the school community that you bullied them, obviously i loved being your friend, but i'm not trying to be seen with a bully." eunchae scoffed.

"yeah, just get out of here." taehyung commanded.

"but i didn't bully anyone?" she stammered.

"yeah, she didn't. if she's leaving, i'm going with her." eunhye proposed.

"i agree. shes not the type of person to do that." felix added.

"oh shut up! you've only known her for a day, felix. A DAY." hyunjin emphasized.

"so?" felix shot back. the entire time this was going on, danielle sat there with a fat smirk on her face and ni-ki noticed. he watched with a bad feeling and didn't believe the allegations.

siyeon's pov

i held my bags with eunhye and felix by my side while garam slammed the door on us with a dirty look on her face. "when do they ever believe me anyways." i thought.

"byee!! see you on monday!" i yelled to eunhye. she smiled at me and i walked inside. jungwon was sitting on the couch and on call with sunoo. "OMG SIYEON IS BACK. GIVE ME A SECOND." he smiled before hanging up.

"tell me everything." he told.

"what?" i replied

"the post on our school community! who do you think posted it?" he questioned

"honestly, i bet it was danielle. she's been jealous of me since like, forever." i responded

"do i have to get suspended again? i hate that girl!" he complained

"it's okay, whoever believes that isn't really my friend  so i'll be okay without them." i assured.

"if they try anything, the first person you tell is me, ok?" 

"fine!" i said before storming up to my room. life was finally getting a little better and this suddenly happens! why does my life suck?

*time skip* 

i left my house to go to school and saw felix and eunhye waiting for me. "your birthday is tomorrow! are you excited?" eunhye interrogated. "well, life isn't going so great, so not really." i tiredly responded.

i walked to school and then everyone looked at me. my chest suddenly had weight to it and my eyes darted everywhere. "relax siyeon, it's not like everybody saw the post." felix comforted.

we talked until i lost my balance and fell down with a loud thump. i looked up to see.. yeseo tripping me?  "how does it feel to be bullied? obviously you would know since you're a bully yourself." she laughed. eunhye helped me up. "come on, she's not worth our time."

 mr. seo didn't look happy to see me. "siyeon, mr. marsh wants to see you. i know you aren't the kind to do that, but we want to be sure." he said, not looking up from his paper. i tried to say something back, but the words were stuck in my throat.

"i promise, i didn't bully anyone sir. your daughter made false claims about me." i tried to tell him.

"dani did not make false claims. as far as i know my daughter, she would never do anything like that. if we catch you acting up about anything else, you will be expelled." he started. the feeling of no one believing you is so much worse than i could imagine. 

after a long and exhausting day, my house finally appeared in front of me. the familiar sound of music filling the atmosphere. "quiet down the music will you?" i exclaimed. i guess jungwon could tell that i had a bad day because he doesn't follow me up to my room for nothing.

he demanded me to tell him everything that happened and i guess that was my last straw. i started crying, smearing the makeup off of my face while trying to wipe my tears. i told him every single detail while he listened carefully.

the mood was soon ruined by a loud "ooh.." from outside my door. jungwon got up and opened my door to reveal five boys standing outside. "you know you could've just asked to come in, right?" he questioned, making the situation awkward.

"NI-KI DID THAT? OH MY GOD! THAT'S WHY HE HASN'T SHOWN UP FOR PRACTICE!" sunoo gasped.

"in my opinion, i feel like their relationship is fake." heeseung voiced.

"he's not worth your time, get over him and find a new guy!" jake stated.

"how do you not have trust issues after that?" sunghoon asked.

"ok, first of all, i already had trust issues and this just made it worse. secondly, how am i supposed to get over him!" i groaned. these boys were driving me crazy! but i have to admit, they're a great source of comfort.

the six guys finally left my room and i just payed there. how did my life fall apart in just two weeks? the worst part is that it's all danielle's fault. i can tell she made the post and somehow deceived ni-ki into dating. this is gonna be the worst birthday of my life.

________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: writing on wattpad.com in desktop mode with a phone is so fucking hard😭 i can't figure out how to make my words bold and italic so bare with me pls☹️☹️ updates will be less frequent until i get a new laptop because this phone is being so difficult for no reason..